What's new

No secret characters in MK11 - Daanish Syed

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Paulo just as easily could have said "secret fights" rather than use the word characters. By saying yes there will be secret characters you imply there are actual characters within the game that are...well a secret. Saying secret fights instead would have made it more clear. No problem though I assumed from the beginning there would be no secret characters either way lol

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Honestly, no reason to talk about this.

Game releases in a week and a half

Also, there will be people who will release early footage next week.

We will get our answers

Just hate how NRS has handeled this entire thing tbh. terrible communication from them. I know they were likely rushed, but still, not cool.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
are you brazilian?
more or less lol :p.... I'm from Arkansas, but, I'm current living on Brazil since 2010, because part of my family is Brazilian and I had a very good job oportunity to pick up and live there, so, and I'm bilingual , so, yeah, I know it's a expression brazilians just use a lot .... :D

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
more or less lol :p.... I'm from Arkansas, but, I'm current living on Brazil since 2010, because part of my family is Brazilian and I had a very good job oportunity to pick up and live there, so, and I'm bilingual , so, yeah, I know it's a expression brazilians just use a lot .... :D
Personally I love a big laugh vibe that "KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" gives.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
How could you NRS? After all the baseless promises we made ourselves on your behalf!?
:DOGE
Paulo Garcia when asked if there will be secret characters he said: sure, there will be secret characters. Other than than nothing else was said by anyone from NRS if I'm not mistaking. So it wasn't baseless. But he also didn't say unlockable, so those hopes were baseless, sure.

Pizza

Thrill Kill

We will get our answers

Just hate how NRS has handeled this entire thing tbh. terrible communication from them. I know they were likely rushed, but still, not cool.
I'm ready for the leaks!

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu

We will get our answers

Terrible communication? I don't necessarily disagree with you but they've said time and again the roster is gonna have 25 characters on launch. Unlockables or no unlockables that won't change.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Paulo Garcia when asked if there will be secret characters he said: sure, there will be secret characters. Other than than nothing else was said by anyone from NRS if I'm not mistaking. So it wasn't baseless. But he also didn't say unlockable, so those hopes were baseless, sure.
yep, pretty evasive .... so, it's an empty guess .... unlockables ? more like as "oh no, was tryin' to say, I mean .... secret fightable unlockable fights .... saw that on MK9 and MKX ? the same on MK11" .... "sorry for the miss .... my fault if you point this out as unlockable characters" .... what a mess ! :confused:

lol ..... better wait for .... until official release and check out ! :D

Pizza

Thrill Kill
The closer it gets the wait feels longer
I'm alternating between MK Trilogy, Deception, MK9 and MKX; the wait is more bearable lol

I know I'm going to pre-order because SHAO KAHN, but I still haven't done it because I'd like to know who else is in the Kombat Pack. Although Shang Tsung is already a good reason to pre-order the premium edition.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
“Ask me again when the game comes out” lol yea really, they are secret.
Fans: are there secret characters in the game??
Dev: why yes, let me tell you exactly what they are and how to get them

I don’t believe the 3 unlockable slot rumor anymore because Shang was one and he ended up being dlc. If anything I think that leans more towards Mileena and rain being dlc. They guessed right about Shang and the krypt on his island. Shao Kahn was also said to be an unlockable, early unlock for preorder. Makes sense to me, it was just botched a little bit with the details.

People:

1 - Ed said that 25 is the number of the final roster. Don't expect more than that. 25 is a good number.

2 - Mileena fans: She will be in the game, as dlc. That's it.

I'm looking towards the kombat pack. The original roster was already revealed (leaked) months ago guys.

Last edited:

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
I feel like you’re putting words in his mouth, and your thread title is not actually what he said or implied...
ya exactly, all he said was he's not sure where tyler saying anything about secret characters came from. Daanish only replies to weirdly worded questions.

also lets not forget Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa lied on twitter about playing Shang Tsung. NRS wants people to be surprised by stuff. None of them will out right say anything and , most of them are just trying to trick/tease us lol. tbh I'd rather them be that way, makes it more fun XD