What's new

Nightwing of the world!

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I'm maining Nightwing if the game and he doesn't suck.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Spletty

Grandmaster
You guys have no way of know who's gonna be the best. You haven't even played with your Dicks yet.

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
The idea of a big Dick group video chat over skype is truly terrifying. A bunch of men discussing their Dicks and Dick strategies at great lengths, and (in)to what ends? Will Dick have good footsies? How many wagers will your Dicks win? How liberally will your Dick blow his special, and how fast can he be ready to blow it again? Will your Dick interact favorably with the environment? Will you turn off the environment to put your Dick in a vacuum? How well can your Dick handle pressure, counter-poke, and apply pressure of his own? How deep are you willing to go with your Dick?

One thing is for sure: most of these questions cannot be answered without countless hours of testing, experimenting, and fine-tuning your Dicks in the lab. It is only after extensive Dick research can we really begin to touch these sensitive matters and firmly grasp Dick as a whole.

*Sidenote: For the Nth time, he's probably not going to be one of my characters. I'll be happy to indulge in getting everyone's Dicks wet, either online or in person, though.

I'm maining Nightwing if the game and he doesn't suck.
That's the beautiful thing if you're not that familiar with fighting games.
He will be my main (one of my two mains, if Red Hood makes it in) even if he is the worst character in the game :-D

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
That's the beautiful thing if you're not that familiar with fighting games.
He will be my main (one of my two mains, if Red Hood makes it in) even if he is the worst character in the game :-D
If the game doesn't suck, I might play Catwoman as well. Who knows. I'll probably bounce around until I find the most underused, difficult, potentially awesome character like I did in MK9.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
When it drops, I think I'll focus on discovering BnBs and (staff) ground spark OTG set-ups after I'm through with story, etc. First thing, though, is me playing a round of versus mode to get a feel of Nightwing. A little over a month!

When it drops, I think I'll focus on discovering BnBs and (staff) ground spark OTG set-ups after I'm through with story, etc. First thing, though, is me playing a round of versus mode to get a feel of Nightwing. A little over a month!
Write them down as soon as possible.
I'll get the game 3-4 days after you and the first thing I'll do is to do the tutorial mode which is hopefully extensive and then I'll check out TYM for some starter BnB combos!

Since I'm the "dick of the world" * pops collar * I'll hopefully make some videos combining my finds regarding combos and general things the first day or two. So pumped!

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
We must have Online training sessions together to learn Nightwing together and get practice with/against the others characters we'll play. No Nightwing shall be left behind!

Cannot wait.

Tenryuga

Ball Buster
I joined yesterday but didn't come around here to introduce myself. I'm just a fellow Dick on the PSN; The ID is the same as my forum name. Can't wait to see the kinds of ill things i can do with my Dick. :cool:

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I joined yesterday but didn't come around here to introduce myself. I'm just a fellow Dick on the PSN; The ID is the same as my forum name. Can't wait to see the kinds of ill things i can do with my Dick. :cool:
I look forward to sharing my Dick with you.. and the world.