What's new

Nightwing of the world!

Since its cool to make impossible claims, I'm calling it. I'm going to be the best.

Also let's use this thread to make a roll call of planned nightwing mainers. I'll start....myself!

(Psn) treadmill1150

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you kids are silly.

The moment Man picked up Injustice He sealed His fate.
Entrusting His future to the fightstick, Man clings to a dim hope.
Yet Injustice is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the fury of the gimmicks lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are, Guamo's Dick awaits you.

Look at all the information posted on Nightwing. Look at all the Dick jokes made. Look at who corrects people from using "dick" instead of "Dick".

It is I.

My Dick will rise above everyone elses.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you kids are silly.

The moment Man picked up Injustice He sealed His fate.
Entrusting His future to the fightstick, Man clings to a dim hope.
Beyond the fury of the gimmicks lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are, Guamo's Dick awaits you.

Look at all the information posted on Nightwing. Look at all the Dick jokes made. Look at who corrects people from using "dick" instead of "Dick".

It is I.

My Dick will rise above everyone elses.
Dude, I totally already called it sooo.....

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Look at all the Dick jokes made.
Ah how naive you are. Who's the person who you have 9 million Dick joke screencaps of to potentially blackmail? Who's the person who's so devoted he likes Dick AND dick? Who's the person who's sneaking around to stab some people in the back and take their Dick away?

jk i'm not using lame characters. i'm just here to get your Dicks wet.

also if GuamoKun's Dick isn't the best I will take all you other fools out. he called it before injustice was even announced.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

I did it first!

rev0lver
Joker8417
EGP Wonder_Chef
Awesomo
Blind_Man

they can vouch I said so first.

all I do is talk about Dick!

http://testyourmight.com/threads/nightwing-gameplay-speculation-thread.25740/#post-607802
^
more proof that I've been working to make my Dick the best.
Bro, I made the thread entitled, "nightwing of the world". I did it, you didn't. I'm Neil Armstrong, you are the guy that sells acreage on the moon from a web site hosted by angelfire.

See you online.

Get e-wrecked by my Dick.

Get it? Just say it outloud its funny I swear....

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Bro, I made the thread entitled, "nightwing of the world". I did it, you didn't. I'm Neil Armstrong, you are the guy that sells acreage on the moon from a web site hosted by angelfire.

See you online.

;_;

just because you go around waving your Dick in public doesn't make it better than mine!

its so funny that as of this moment the best Nightwing is whoever can make better Dick jokes

BDMao88

Filthy Casual

See you online.

DDAAAAAMMMNNNNNNNNN, angelfire reference?! Guamo's dick is so blown only job he can hold is clicking moneytree!