What's new

Nightwing of the world!

I'm so looking forward to this character. Him and Bats have always been some of my favorite heroes. Looking forward to learning from you guys!

Yoseph

Noob
What's up everyone, my name is Yoseph. I have 2 entertainment loves in my life, competitive video gaming and the DC Comics Universe. While I've never gotten into fighting games on a competitive level(I'm a huge noob yet) I can't pass up the opportunity to combine my 2 loves into 1. Especially considering my favorite comic book character of all time(Dick Grayson) is featured in the game(although that BS about Damien killing him in the story mode almost made me cancel my pre-order). Anyway, I was gonna main Nightwing the second he was announced and I'm doing my best to get better but I still don't understand everything. I've been lurking since before the game came out and decided to finally join the forum.

I actually have a quick question if someone doesn't mind answering it. When someone posts a combo the xx denotes a "cancel" correct? How is that performed? Thanks

PS I went with the Battle Edition of the game to get the authentic fighting game feel and I love it to death.

PPS To celebrate this game coming out I got a Nightwing tattoo on my right shoulder, it's totally badass.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Idk...I enjoy the blue, but it makes the New 52 Alt less...shiny. I mean in the Red it almost looks like a wet suit. But I prefer Blue as a color.

Fucking decisions man.
Yeah the New 52 alt color looks very... Dull?.. I guess you could say. If I were to pick a blue I would use his regular costume. :3 I love his regular costume.

Zeace

I've been in the Lab working on my Dick, plenty of saucy goodness to share with everyone.
-PSN Ze-Ace