What's new

Nightwing of the world!

EGP Awesomo

R.T.S.D
I kinda wanted to vouch for Guam, but all I see is a lot of Dicking around here. So I'm just gonna walk away from this conversation, in all seriousness tho. He called Dick before injustice was announced. Dat dc fanboy

Me. If he's as good as he looks im definitely maining him. And srry treadmill I will be the Nightwing of the world :D

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2

Me. If he's as good as he looks im definitely maining him. And srry treadmill I will be the Nightwing of the world :D

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2
Sigh....you guys don't understand how this works. The first person to claim the title in an official thread declaring that they are the ______ of the world gets to be just that. It's pretty simple. I don't make the rules, I just follow them.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Sigh....you guys don't understand how this works. The first person to claim the title in an official thread declaring that they are the ______ of the world gets to be just that. It's pretty simple. I don't make the rules, I just follow them.
My Dick doesn't bend to the rules

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Oh you're a dirty whore. Put those dicks back, I'm tired of you taking them and hiding them under your pillow case.
b-but thats 2lewd4me

In all seriousness though, it's a miracle this joke is going on as long as it is.

Its important to not push the envelope so that this Dickery doesn't desist