What's new

Nightwing of the world!

Enenra

Go to hell.
b-but thats 2lewd4me

In all seriousness though, it's a miracle this joke is going on as long as it is.

Its important to not push the envelope so that this Dickery doesn't desist
That's the problem with TYM, the mods won't let my dick rise up and be liked by all.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
That's the problem with TYM, the mods won't let my dick rise up and be liked by all.
1. If you're talking about Nightwing, use proper grammar
2. If not.....why would you use this website....for "that"?
3 Enenerernea pls

Kas

Oh hai ^-^
As soon as you guys see me playing with my Dick, this discussion will be over. Because you will know I have the strongest Dick in the world.

There sure are going to be a lot of Dicks online by the looks of it.

ALL OF WHICH WILL BOW BEFORE MY ALMIGHTY DICK!

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

I did it first!

all I do is talk about Dick!
It's true.. If there's anybody that loves Dick, it's Guamo.

I kan't stand to hear about or look at so much Dick but Guamo's obsessed.

Seeing him parade his Dick all across TYM disappoints me. Even more so because it's a blue Dick.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
That's true. Plus nightwing is getting no love as far as the arena or a gameplay trailer so most won't play him at first.
Once we break him, all the bitches will be on the Dick. .....Still wish he could've been in the BA. Probably wouldn't have gotten far, but I am dying to see more stance cancels.

GuamoKun

It's true.. If there's anybody that loves Dick, it's Guamo.

I kan't stand to hear about or look at so much Dick but Guamo's obsessed.

Seeing him parade his Dick all across TYM disappoints me. Even more so because it's a blue Dick.
there's a Red Dick in this game I thought you'd be all over it.

Once we break him, all the bitches will be on the Dick. .....Still wish he could've been in the BA. Probably wouldn't have gotten far, but I am dying to see more stance cancels.
correct me if I'm wrong but can't he charge and presumably cancel his grounded electricity projectile?

Do you people know Nova from Marvel?
His name is "Richard Rider". I would say that Dick Rider is far worse, than Dick Grayson, so Nightwing is by far not the one who has it the worst.

GuamoKun

Do you people know Nova from Marvel?
His name is "Richard Rider". I would say that Dick Rider is far worse, than Dick Grayson, so Nightwing is by far not the one who has it the worst.
Nightwing wears the most revealing costume in the history of comics.

GuamoKun

correct me if I'm wrong but can't he charge and presumably cancel his grounded electricity projectile?
KombatNerd

Yes he can. rev0lver was telling me when he was playing with the NYCC build. Things MIGHT HAVE changed but who knows.

Nightwing footage is rare at this point.

oh and Treadmill...your knowledge about Dick is faltering...if you want your Dick to be da bess it has to catch up to mine first.

KombatNerd

Yes he can. rev0lver was telling me when he was playing with the NYCC build. Things MIGHT HAVE changed but who knows.

Nightwing footage is rare at this point.

oh and Treadmill...your knowledge about Dick is faltering...if you want your Dick to be da bess it has to catch up to mine first.
Listenin, look at the title of the thread. K. Now look.who created the thread. I win. Dems da rules.