What's new

Night Wolf Trailer!!

The long awaited Nightwolf trailer is here. Watch him channel spirits and axe stuff to death in the video below. On top of that, we have the reveal of our next DLC costume pack, which looks to be "klassic arcade fighters" pack for parts of the roster.

The hype is real!

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

I'm almost immune to trailer hype since I saw the SW7 trailer. So I'll wait to see the character in-game before judging. But the outro was great.

Also... Klassic Pack Skins ? Again ? Really ? And we all expected Female Klassic Skins so it means Sindel will come with those skins ? Will you find an original skin idea before the end of the game's lifespan NRS ? Is it too much to ask 3 original skins every two months ? I can't believe I paid €40 for this.
And WTF all the characters already have a similar skin to their "Premium" Klassic version !

Sick gameplay. This+Shang=great job on DLCs so far.
I'm kinda over fatalities I think though. Rarely get excited about them anymore as I used to in previous games, even if the quality goes up constantly. I'm much more of a Brutality guy now.
This outro is one of the best we have in the game hands down.

How tf can he look mediocre in a trailer? What if the bow is plus a million on block? Be more clueless, please. I get off on blocking people like this, I swear.
You even stated he look mediocre from his design to his spirit animals all way to his gunstock club. Stop trying to argue against my opinion which i stated it's not going to change until he drops. You didn't even state which bow, when he used two different versions. The ideal of his bow being plus a million on block is nonexistent. Also if you care that much to say you get off on blocking people then do as you stated. I could give two fucks. It's not the first and it won't be the last.

His design is too much. Nightwolf is usually a simple looking character. I just hope he has a klassic skin somewhere.
Wait, some ppl are saying that Jax, KL and Kano skins are already in the game. Is that true?
Not exactly them, but close enough that these feel like wastes. Especially Kano, since the costume he has in the game is closer to his MK3 look than this supposed "KLassic" one

All moves are legal if you play the game as intended :cool:
I've always felt this way about gear/abilities - if I'm not going to see any of this shit when I watch top players in tournaments, then I don't care about it. That's probably the wrong attitude to have, but that's just the way it's been since these asinine gear moves were introduced back in INJ2.

I hope custom variations (or at least more variations) are implemented in future versions of the game.

I've always felt this way about gear/abilities - if I'm not going to see any of this shit when I watch top players in tournaments, then I don't care about it. That's probably the wrong attitude to have, but that's just the way it's been since these asinine gear moves were introduced back in INJ2.

I hope custom variations (or at least more variations) are implemented in future versions of the game.
For me, I generally don’t care about watching other people play video games. I want to play. And it only makes sense to strictly stick to tournament variations if you... well... plan to play in tournaments. Otherwise you’re just artificially restricting your own fun for reasons unknown.

The helmet and pads make me think he was on his way to participate in RAGBRAI and got side tracked.

Truly loathe the look.