What's new

Night Wolf Trailer!!

The long awaited Nightwolf trailer is here. Watch him channel spirits and axe stuff to death in the video below. On top of that, we have the reveal of our next DLC costume pack, which looks to be "klassic arcade fighters" pack for parts of the roster.

The hype is real!

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

His gameplay looks sick. Pretty impressive. His FB, great as it starts, seems too short. Also, isn't his stance similar to Noob's?

In any case, definitely gonna try him out.

Haha already seeing people being skeptical about what moves are going to be in or not. These trailers are suppose to get people excited. Hey NRS great shit variation system you got there.

Just thought about it, Nightwolf is the only character in the game that can get Armour out of a special move now? Everyone else is interactable/fatal blow only.

Literally everything that looks cool in the trailer will not be a tournament variation.

There is no list. Literally everything any of you think is cool or like, it will be not official.
Exactly.
Now all we need is the vague Kombat Kast where no specifics are mentioned about his tournament variations at all.

At least the outro is howling fire.

That Fatality is...just not.

Yeah it'd different, his belt and the shoulder thingies aren't the same. And he has his beard, which is better. I don't like the 100% bald look and I also don't like his hair on his regular skin so this is gonna be perfect.
yep you are right i found a pic. of the skin i was thinking of...

That Jax and Kano still don't look like their MK3 counterparts. Jax missing mustache that John Parrish had and Kano has hair for some reason.

All the spirit animal stuff looks amazing and if its in the tourney variations I'll be stoked.
His counter zoning looks good which is something I really like.
Love his rushdown stuff hopefully it holds up frame data and hit type wise.
The outro and his KBs are sick. His fatal blow is one of the coolest in the game.
But the main reason I'll play this guy is he has a hatchet to the BALLS as a combo ender. That's worth the 6 bucks alone.

Hate to say but it but not being able to know what loadouts will be or even if the Krushing Blows are being activated normally takes the hype away

I really am trying to get hype for the trailer but ever since injustice two introduced the special moves locked away for players mode, I cannot..

There was a comment on the YouTube reveal video release by nrs saying “hard to get hype when half the moves are locked away in non competitive variations”.

That comment was most liked with over 200 likes and just realized it was deleted by nrs.
If nrs does not address this soon I think the player bases patience will run out.

that was soooo underwhelming. wow. even the klassic skins look super similar to the ones we already have. and for a DLC even more underwhelming. Nightwolf deserves better.