What's new

Breakthrough - Tanya New Tanya Teleport Meta

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
People aren't saying this has been known for props, we're saying this has been known because we have tested this and used this in tournament and people have figured out how to beat it.

For example: Even if you delay the teleport and then let it go, all someone has to do is a quick move to stuff it. Even if Tanya is not actually on screen anymore, the move will come out and stop her. This is a big problem against characters with safe armor moves because they can pretty much just throw them out when they see the teleport animation because the worst case scenario is she baits it but they're still safe(or + in Tremor's case lol).

You can do the same thing with normals like pokes and such, but if Tanya reads that she can EX rekka after the tele cancel and catch you sometimes.

Edit: I should mention that most Tanya mains still use this tech but in a different way. Before when you did iaBack Tele it was useless because the recovery frames let your opponent run up and punish you. But now you can cancel the back tele with tonfa toss or whatever. This is actually crucial to Pyro's current gameplan as she can get around the back tele/fireball nerf by doing a fireball as soon as she lands and be relatively safe.

Last edited:

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
On second thought I might've given up on this tech too quickly. It has some implications I didn't consider a few months ago. Good stuff Fox.

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
I put it in the lab yesterday. its alright nothing more nothing less. Now the ex one may have some use

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I agree, it's always funny to see people make an ass of themselves wouldn't you agree

http://testyourmight.com/threads/sonic-fox-and-pig-of-the-hunt-new-beef.55981/#post-1894991

http://archiveofourown.org/works/4753136

I wouldn't throw stones if I was sitting where you are. Anybody can be wrong, you should know that well and truly yourself
Yes two friends for 5 years who once in 5 years have a 10 min spat but today are just as good as ever is a great example ......

Dumb Ass

Also that's pig of the Hunt

Kappa

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
stop, I dont give a damn if hes the best mkx player in world. This tech is a gimmick. This will hit people who are not prepare that is all. This is not very game breaking at all but it is cute.
Last time I checked everyone is frothing at the mouth to trip guard punish teleports

This blows that up, if fox found something like this for kenshi Id have an errection for miles

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
I agree, it's always funny to see people make an ass of themselves wouldn't you agree

http://testyourmight.com/threads/sonic-fox-and-pig-of-the-hunt-new-beef.55981/#post-1894991

http://archiveofourown.org/works/4753136

I wouldn't throw stones if I was sitting where you are. Anybody can be wrong, you should know that well and truly yourself
To be fair, sonic started that. Pig lost just say ggs and move on, the talk of bad habits and that his neutral was bad wasn't needed imo.

PLAY FOR KEEPSIES

No backsies
To be fair, sonic started that. Pig lost just say ggs and move on, the talk of bad habits and that his neutral was bad wasn't needed imo.
Which is my main point when I said "anyone can be wrong, you should be well aware of that yourself"

Sonic is only human, he gets things wrong it's ok to question him, if he is right it will become evident in his explanation. He's right in here but hes right because hes right not because "hes Sonic fox and only morons would ever think hes wrong"

Yes two friends for 5 years who once in 5 years have a 10 min spat but today are just as good as ever is a great example ......

Dumb Ass

Also that's pig of the Hunt

Kappa
But even you thought he was wrong about something to do with MK, seems like a pretty good example to me? whatever, make more of an ass of yourself, sorry for not bowing to the supreme intelligence going on around here, only you are smart enough to ever question the all knowing Sonic right

its a forum and the topic is competitive play, header is "this tech" let people discuss it instead of trying to be the forum police lol