What's new

Breakthrough - Tanya New Tanya Teleport Meta

SonicFox5000

The Best.
So in explanation, there a few things do understand before video.

Tanya got nerfed with her teleport. She has LOTS of landing frames now when she teleports, almost rendering the move useless in most situations. It was known by a few tanya players that she can land cancel her teleport into a different special, but thats not the tech here.

Tanya can land cancel her teleport into a special AND a NORMAL AND THROW.

So do you know what that means?
Enjoy.
I mess up a bit in the middle, but get flashy with her mixup potential near the end.
THIS ALSO MEANS WHEN YOU ARE FULLSCREEN YOU CAN DO INSTANT AIR TELEPORT LAND CANCEL INTO F43 AND BE +1 AND HIT THEM FROM FULLSCREEN.

https://twitter.com/SonicFox5000/status/677295736795611136

Last edited:

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Yes. Only if it's an empty teleport though. You can jump and do a max height air teleport, jk and then teleport to the other side and cancel into a normal/special/throw too.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
The thread posted after the patch was cancelling your teleport into another special
Now you can do it with a normal or throw
True but this was posted somewhere. Otherwise Tanya mains wouldn't already be aware.

It gives her pressure more dimensions but it's not as good as all these kneejerk responses will make it out to be in this thread and I'll just see more Tanya crybabies. Sigh... but ya good stuff, Fox.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.