What's new

New MKX Weapon Image - Tanya? Kai? New? Plus New Ninja & Story Details Coming Soon?

Green arrow confirmed.

As a slightly more serious guess so far they haven't shown anyone new since the initial launch. I keep meaning to check if we've hit the maximum on returning characters yet. If not i'd guess someone old, so i'm thinking fujin remake(no crossbow this time).

Although the....talons?, on it make me think that maybe it's someone who's either a part of, or hunts, dvorah's people.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I am sure it's Bo' Ri Cho, that hand and the six boot are him, also the brown/yellow/black accessories make me believe it's him even more. I've been watching pictures of him and he is using a staff in a lot of them, that baff is just an upgraded version and it's not a bow IMO.

It's definitely Bo' Rai Cho or a new character. FINALIZED!

smoke420

Noob
If it's bo rai choad , at least shang has a good chance of making it according to his ending in mk9 . Bo rai hoe trains shang to destroy lui Lang because he has become an out of control God

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
My initial thought on the teaser was that it's Bo Rai Cho since he has a fat arm... or maybe the gauntlet is making me believe that and he's possibly a new character? guess we'll find out next week (hopefully). I love Bo Rai Cho, so I'm cool with that!

Probably not Nightwolf. Let's rally to get the Washington Redskins to change their name AND bring Nightwolf back with his headdress and tomahawk and all that.... Unlikely.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
A new charachter is the most likely chance. I did think of Tanya, but the boot ceirtainly doesn't match her, the desing looks kinda evil for Fujin, and I just don't see it being either Havik or Bo' Rai Cho, as some people have.

prospic

Noob
BAFF = Bare Ass Face Fart
The worst possible fart, only thing that can make this worse is if you "shart" along with it. This what the urban dictionary says lol