What's new

New MKX Weapon Image - Tanya? Kai? New? Plus New Ninja & Story Details Coming Soon?

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I also feel that any new reveal should be a brand new character, to give us some time to warm up to them. Leave any more returning characters to be surprise discoveries on release.

lol Bo Rai Cho was awesome... an awesome joke of a character.
He wasn't a joke at all, he actually tied into the story a lot and had a huge role. He fucking trained Kung Lao and Liu Kang, and with Earthrealm getting shit on there's a perfect opportunity for Bo to step in and help out. The ONLY thing that could be considered a joke is his puke/fart moves which obviously could be removed or toned down a lot.

also, coming from you that's pretty hilarious.

khrome

Master of The Universe
He wasn't a joke at all, he actually tied into the story a lot and had a huge role. He fucking trained Kung Lao and Liu Kang, and with Earthrealm getting shit on there's a perfect opportunity for Bo to step in and help out. The ONLY thing that could be considered a joke is his puke/fart moves which obviously could be removed or toned down a lot.

Well we can only go by what's been given. And Bo Rai Cho being fat as he is makes it all a joke.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves

The puke and fart moves were awesome lol. Shit made me laugh and one of the reasons why I liked playing him at a young age.

@khrome We all know our Lord Khrome is going to piss liquid metal once he's in MKX. We know what's going on ;)

khrome

Master of The Universe
The puke and fart moves were awesome lol. Shit made me laugh and one of the reasons why I liked playing him at a young age.
Does he fit with dark theme of MKX. I would've liked to play Bo Rai Cho in his prime. Shujinko would be better than Bo Rai Cho for me personally.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
ferra and dvorah are really bad, the only new character hype are cassie and kotal
You're nuts, dude. Ferra/Torr and D'Vorah are fucking awesome character designs. If any of the new characters seem boring and uninspired, it's Cassie. Having said that, I like her, too. NRS has killed it so far with the new characters.

On topic - I think this might be Fujin. Maybe NRS just swapped his crossbow with an actual longbow. I'd be down with this.

@khrome We all know our Lord Khrome is going to piss liquid metal once he's in MKX. We know what's going on ;)
lol I thought the puke puddle was awesome but I would like him to be more of a serious character this time around.

My sentiments exactly.
I was joking unfortunately, I don't believe that at all.

True Grave

Does he fit with dark theme of MKX. I would've liked to play Bo Rai Cho in his prime. Shujinko would be better than Bo Rai Cho for me personally.
Shujinko was old as fuck dude, lol. But honestly I'd like to see Bo Rai Cho out of the two because I like the comical relief he added with his stupid moves. Don't get me wrong, I like Shujinko a lot when he was in his prime, but they would need to do it right. I felt that he didn't have much uniqueness whereas Bo was different from the rest of the cast as a human. Regardless of size.

I actually never thought about him being fat as something wrong in the MK world until just now, but I fine him even funnier for seeing just how big he was compared to the cast.

True Grave

lol I thought the puke puddle was awesome but I would like him to be more of a serious character this time around.

I was joking unfortunately, I don't believe that at all.
Imagine if he said fuck this and decided to get into Hulk status shape and just wreak everyone. Unfortunately, the massive amount of protein in his diet still causes him to do this

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I can't with people defending Bo Rai Cho while Rain and Skarlet are dissed...

Seriously, I would rather take those two tongue in cheek characters over that blatantly ridiculous archetype of a character. Even as a kid, I couldn't stand him. There was nothing interesting it amusing about a drunken (fat) trainer who gives no Fs other than his name being an "Asianized" version of the word for drunk in my mother tongue.

My guess is Bo Rai Cho, Fujin, or a new character. The pic on the left is to show how they could fit together.
its definitely the same weapon on both pics, but why would that be fujin? he has neither bow nor staff. also to me it clearly is a bow, so no "bow" rai cho.