What's new

New MKX Weapon Image - Tanya? Kai? New? Plus New Ninja & Story Details Coming Soon?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
If you've been paying attention to Ed Boon's twitter lately it's likely you're very excited about some of the teasing he's been doing. From teasing new ninjas, Fujin and now a new weapon? Yes, it's the only concrete tease we have right now and it is pictured below and came directly from Boon's twitter. Boon is calling this new weapon a "baff", but who it belongs to... start guessing!

On top of this, he has been teasing upcoming news regarding the story and new characters!

weapon.png

newninja.png

newstory.png
Source: Boon's Twitter

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:
tanya and kai dont have a bow... this looks male and i can absolutely not imagine nightwolf is in. also you dont have to be a descendant of him to wield a bow.

Vagrant

Noob
If I were to take a guess I would say it looks like someone who hangs out in Outworld alot because of the bone ish looking 'weapon' and the bracers.

Would not surprise me at all if I am way off the mark on this.

If I were to take a guess I would say it looks like someone who hangs out in Outworld alot because of the bone ish looking 'weapon' and the bracers.

Would not surprise me at all if I am way off the mark on this.
no it looks outworld, also the background has the right feel