What's new

New MKX Weapon Image - Tanya? Kai? New? Plus New Ninja & Story Details Coming Soon?

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
I think Fujin is the best guess. Haven't there been hints about wind and shit anyway? Bow could make sense, too.

I thought about Bo'Rai Cho like some of you. But that clearly isn't Bo's boot.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
No way in hell that is Nightwolf.

I need green, glowing, eardrum piercing weapons...not a bow made of bone or some shit.

It could be no rai cho with an updated look ( I always thought his hands were small in MKD)

It could also be a new character.

I don't think it's Fujin but how would I know.

@GGA Saucy Jack who is this?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Meh, yet another Kano.
We don't know that for sure yet, all we have is a very brief description and nothing else.

We don't know what weapons the guy uses, what powers he might have access too, or even his personality on a detailed level.

For all we know the dude could be a bad motherfucker with some crazy ass powers who just happens to have one thing in common with Kano and literally nothing else.

One similarity is damn well not enough to start throwing around claims of a clone or copy. Every MK character has at least one thing in common with at least one other MK character.

Dark

Noob
Fujin doesn't seem like he would use a bow made out of bones or horns or whatever it is.

Edit: What if it's Tremor with no powers and he just shoots pebbles with a bow?:DOGE