What's new

New MKX Weapon Image - Tanya? Kai? New? Plus New Ninja & Story Details Coming Soon?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I really hope that's a bow and it's a completely new character. I've always loved picking archers in games (GA was just too bad and his default costume didn't appeal to me). Using a zoner would be a complete 180 for me though if that's the route I take in MKX.
Having a bow doesn't make a character a zoner by default tho.

YES!!! I will have an archer in MKX!!! looks like a dudes hand...but hey.....maybe not...

EDIT: and for the record, if it is a woman, man hands do not concern me.

Last edited:
I really hope that's a bow and it's a completely new character. I've always loved picking archers in games (GA was just too bad and his default costume didn't appeal to me). Using a zoner would be a complete 180 for me though if that's the route I take in MKX.
Remember, the beauty about MKX is that everyone will be a zoner or a rushdown centered character. All depends on preference and/or matchups. :)

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Yeah that's true. Either way, I'd be very open to trying out a character with a bow and arrow in MKX. I'm still waiting for a character reveal that catches my eye. This one might be it!
Yeah, we still have around 12 more reveals anyways! I love NRS' character diversity, you'll definitely find a character.

oh no, no new characters pls, stop BOON pls, all mk9 characters back, ferra and dvorah for example.... kotan and cassie are the only good imo