What's new

New MK leak sounds believable

Would be kinda cool if they tackled a new IP that exists in the MK universe. Similar to how Final Fight and Street Fighter are in the same universe and Fatal Fury, King of Fighters, Art of Fighting are in the same world.

Edit: hell...maybe go ahead and make mk exist in the DC multiverse so we can have a true canon MK vs Injustice game. I personally liked mk vs dc.

If true, then I guess Boon was just blowing smoke up our asses when he said that there are more things in store for MK11 for years to come. Would love to see more story, krypt, and stage dlc’s. Oh well. Just hope new stages have stage fatalities and they stage fatalities to some existing stages as well. Lastly, would this be the only MK to NOT have a Pit stage?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
A horror fighter would probably be a licensing nightmare though.
This is true lol I mean it just seems NRS or wb I should say seem able to pull a few strings with Jason, spawn, TMNT, aliens, predator and terminator not exactly easy ips to get you know? I think they'd have a better shot than others but you're right that would be hell I'm sure.

I wouldn't count on any character that was in MKX or anyone that has an assist in the character towers being added. NRS doesn't seem to make characters if they were in the base roster of the last game. For instance, MKX didn't have any MK9 characters DLC(not counting Triborg). Injustice 2 didn't have any IGAU characters DLC. For MK11's KP1, all three MK characters were ones that missed out on MKX. Fujin and Sheeva have been datamined and like Shang Tsung, Nightwolf and Sindel, they weren't playable in MKX nor do they have assists. So I think it's safe to say that this will apply to whatever other MK characters KP2 will have.

I doubt there will be a third KP.
Doea Mileena have an assist?

Yeah her Sai Blast will hit you and mess with your attacks

If they let MK11 end at KP2, rerelease a Rebalanced MK9, and didn't drop another game for like three years, I'd be okay with that. But that's me.
Rebalance and Rerelease MK9
Remove Region Lock on MKX
Remastered Trilogy has online
MK11 Ends with this KP2

And if it was All on the next console? Yeah MK could take a 4-5 year break and I'd be fine.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader

MK11 Ends with this KP2

And if it was All on the next console? Yeah MK could take a 4-5 year break and I'd be fine.
Umm those are Kitana's sai now :DOGE

MKF30

MK11 Ends with this KP2

Nice ideas, I would only add remastered MK 4 to that list! I know it's not the most popular MK but I'd still play it from a competitive point of view over the 3d MK's and even MK 11, MK DC etc But yeah MKT I'd love to see redone.

MKF30

I actually really like 4 I had lots of fun playing it on my computer.
Its why I still think Kai has potential to be good (that and his DA concept).
Yeah, plus one thing people forget is MK 4 spawned some of the best newer era characters like Fujin, Reiko, Kai, Tanya, Quan-Chi(though he was technically first in MKM) but you get the point lol.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
When you guys say remastered versions of the game, what do you mean? Like an upgraded port of the games with better graphics or essentially a remake?

MKF30

When you guys say remastered versions of the game, what do you mean? Like an upgraded port of the games with better graphics or essentially a remake?
Kind of both In a way but not entirely both. Like for example mkt or mk9, remastered, updated with improved gameplay tweaks, polished up if you will yet with the same gameplay. Like for MKT noob would have to be addressed if this game were to be remade,republished, updated.

Pretty much what we mean, perhaps with some newer modes that wouldn't require them remaking the entire game from the ground up such as a new mode, online play like they did with mk2, umk3 already on 360, ds etc

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Did they confirm Cary was going to be at Final Kombat before the leak dropped? Because if they didn't the leak is looking like it's legit.

Final Kombat poster shows Spawn and Shang Tsung. Why would they have Shang so prominent on the poster unless Cary was there to announce something?