What's new

New MK leak sounds believable

Sounds good to me.

-MK taking a break will be fine since we have Klassic Remaster, MK11 will go to next-gen plus 2 MK movies yet to come.
-NRS doing a goofy wrestling fighting game would be good if they prioritize ridiculous fun over fgc appeal.
-I like all of the character and stage picks for KP2 and finally we get Shang Tsung Announcer
-Prioritizing Tower Grind that works over Krypt grind loaded with Konsumables and RNG is smart.
-Scrapped Extra Story content is no concern since I prefer the comic format to big epic cutscenes that struggle to tell a full story
-Sucks about Mileena, Takeda and Shinnok but oh wel. MKX has them and my boys Reptile, Predator, F/T, Triborg and Goro. And I still love that game well enough to play it.
-As for Sareena, If she got so far as to be considered and given a concept they'll keep her in mind for the future. Besides there's a handful remaining of 3D characters left to redeem.
-Rain, Onaga, Kronika and Stryker coming to MKmobile along with the rest of the mk11 cast (waiting for Kollector) gives me a reason to keep the app

The only thing that bums me out is Shaun Himmerick being an asshole and what strikes me as odd is No mention of Friendships, Cyrax or Sektor, not even as cut content.

Last edited:
I forced myself to like DC so I could enjoy Injustice. No amount of MK love is going to get me to play a fucking WWE game as a grown ass man
If Injustass had characters I liked I would force myself to play it (Hopefully I3 doesn't put them in, cuz I dont want to pick that trash up) but it allows NRS to do something that's not MK. Same thing applies with WWE, if it has classic 90's Kane with pyro powers I have no choice but to pick it up.

Plus we're playing videogames as grown ass men anyways.

Zviko

Noob
Person who wrote that knew that "working environment" part will make this very believable. Anyone could've wrote that.

I believe in the original leaks we got before even KP1 was announced which was Fujin, Sheeva and Ash. Anything beyond that I don't believe and any further leaks from here on won't convince me either.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
For some reason I was just thinking about this and the concept of “Alien Wrestlers starring John Cena and The Rock” sounds so fucking dumb it would have to be fun lmao
Anyways I’m just hoping it’s true so I can play Ash and UMK3 online

If that last parts true about those who work for NRS wishing me wasn't as successful are dumb, would they rather have some deadend job? Lol I swear some people are ungrateful. How many of us would kill to work for NRS or on an mk game...yeah I heard they work you hard but isn't that like every job? I used to work for target then quit due to the stress and changes and my friends work for Amazon who say pays good but they abuse the shit out of you.
Many of them are getting paid 12$ an hour. It’s not worth it.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Many of them are getting paid 12$ an hour. It’s not worth it.
12 bucks seems kind of cheap for such an established gaming company. I have a friend who works in the gaming industry as a programmer and I believe there's one guy on here @mastermalone who doe something. My friend told me it depends on what you do that determines your salary. I don't know what MM does I forget but perhaps he can shed more light on that. I'm sure the smaller guys make less with not such a high position(as with every job) but The big guys like the main team Ed, Himmerick, Tyler, Derek, Testers etc I don't believe get paid 12 bucks an hour, I got paid more than that at Target and that job sucked lol

Last edited:
Maybe the smaller guys but The big guys I don't believe get paid 12 bucks an hour, I got paid more than that at Target and that job sucked lol
Yes. I’m talking about the temp workers. Kinda crazy how you can make more money in Target than working on a triple A game.

MKF30

Yes. I’m talking about the temp workers. Kinda crazy how you can make more money in Target than working on a triple A game.
I figured I just edited my post to add more info but anyway yeah if you're a temp or lower position worker as with most jobs you'll be making less money than the bigshots or other positions. It could be depending on state too, when I started at Target I was getting paid 12 and change, when I quit I was getting paid 15.50 as they increased jobs with 11 or more workers to minimum 15 an hour, however the tradeoff is they're always hiring which doesn't look good if nobody stays and they cut your hours. At least here in NYC, other states probably get less but more hours....so there's that. NRS is a very established team under WB and last years best selling fighting game top 10 list overall, the regulars I'm sure they're definitely making good coin there. Not including bonuses and such.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
lol, Sareena
this is like the third time they scarpped her, they have been pretty much toying with Sareena fans since MK9.

Besides, Sareena is just as any Quan Chi assassin's, she is far more relevant when her trio is complete rather than soloing the MK universe.

MKF30

I never gave a shit about wwe but i loved this game as a kid x)
I know I’ll get some hate for this but if NRS remade this game I’d be down
I remember when this came out I saw Midway made it and was like "oh crap it's MK WWE!" but without the gore and fatalities lol I would go to my blockbuster video(I'm sure some here are like WTF is that?) lol but I'm sure some remember haha. Ran to my local BBV when new games and movies came out and it was always rented out. Played it later on at a friends house, fun stuff. I forgot how huge Yokozuna was. Dude was bigger than Bo Rai Cho and E.Honda combined lol

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
As I wrote in reddit, I think this is fake.

I mean, think about it.

They will announce the existence of a 2nd kombat pack before the first one is actually done?

Has any dev ever done that in the past?

MKF30

I would love a WWE game NRS style but not some sci fi bs like that.
lol, yeah mixing up wrestlers with sci fi alien possession is like WTF...first thing I thought of was that movie They Live for some reason, though there's no possession in that movie other than the aliens possessing the Earth posing as humans. It had Roddy Roddy Piper and the black dude who does Spawns voice(forget his name atm) I think IIRC.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
lol, yeah mixing up wrestlers with sci fi alien possession is like WTF...first thing I thought of was that movie They Live for some reason, though there's no possession in that movie other than the aliens possessing the Earth posing as humans. It had Roddy Roddy Piper and the black dude who does Spawns voice(forget his name atm) I think IIRC.
Keith David, I think?