What's new

New MK leak sounds believable

NRS had already announced that Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa would be there in person as well as Keith David. The only real “new” info they have in that leak is about the wrestling game. I’m not saying the leak is BS but I hope it is.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Did they confirm Cary was going to be at Final Kombat before the leak dropped? Because if they didn't the leak is looking like it's legit.

Final Kombat poster shows Spawn and Shang Tsung. Why would they have Shang so prominent on the poster unless Cary was there to announce something?
Yes, they announced that both Cary Tagawa and Keith David were going to be special guests there before this leak happened. Obviously Keith is the voice of Spawn so that's why he's there, but no one really knows why Cary is there. Shang being an announcer was kinda the go-to bet so I think the leak is just piggybacking off of that.

But again, we'll know it's real if KP2 gets announced there an Havik is actually apart of the line-up. So far previous leaks and rumors have excluded Havik.

This might not mean anything but Tremor has been officially announced for MK Mobile. The 4chan leak this thread covers said MK mobile would get 4 exclusive new characters as well as remainder of MK11 roster but it didn’t mention Tremor. Hopefully this leak is BS

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Do people seriously invest time and play the mobile version? I just can't get into it and MK 11 console versions alone are a grind lol. I don't feel like breaking my phone. lol

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Did they confirm Cary was going to be at Final Kombat before the leak dropped? Because if they didn't the leak is looking like it's legit.

Final Kombat poster shows Spawn and Shang Tsung. Why would they have Shang so prominent on the poster unless Cary was there to announce something?
They did confirm Cary would be there. But, having Shang huge next to Spawn on the poster does seem suspicious.

Ac3s777

Noob
Do people seriously invest time and play the mobile version? I just can't get into it and MK 11 console versions alone are a grind lol. I don't feel like breaking my phone. lol
i like the mobile game i wish the drop rates went back to normal

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
i like the mobile game i wish the drop rates went back to normal
I played MK X one a bit til it got really hard and Injustice a little bit. I remember it burning out my phone like really getting hot so that's another reason why I stopped playing it, I have it now for my ipad.

Ac3s777

Noob
just a mini side covo also as boring as a choice sheeva is on the leak i hope with the new system they improve on the game like the overhall SFV got just to keep it alive or as a show of good faith about supporting the game longer

I know SFV was barebones at release but the final product (if it’s indeed done now) is packed. I felt MKX was lacking in stages and missed a few important characters. Fujin will be long overdue but I’m still holding out hope that Reiko didn’t get the shaft and it’d be nice to have more than 2 arenas but I’ll take what I can get.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
I think the worst part about the leak is that if it’s true, I’m 90% sure I will have to force myself to play Mk11 because Injustice isn’t my style, and I don’t like wrestling too much T-T

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I think the worst part about the leak is that if it’s true, I’m 90% sure I will have to force myself to play Mk11 because Injustice isn’t my style, and I don’t like wrestling too much T-T
That's how I'm feeling. Really hope we get an MKXL style system overhaul because I def don't see myself playing this version of MK11 for the next 6 years

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
I am not fully convinced that the leak isn't fake because of the whole coronavirus, but I don't wanna believe it so here's to hopin git isn't real