What's new

Tech - Cyrax New hard to blockable into hard to blockable

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Hmmm... IDK... but I think that those are the most practical. And the conversion off uppercut tech is there :confused:
Maybe I missed it, whats the time stamp on the uppercut conversion tho cause i really cant find it

I already have tried all conversions that you can think... those anti-air combos in the vid are the most practical, seriously.
this one here is one conversion for all

its not the easiest but it saves learning a bunch of different conversions

you can drop the 21 and just set a mid bomb and go straight into uppercut for ease of execution as well

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
Maybe I missed it, whats the time stamp on the uppercut conversion tho cause i really cant find it

this one here is one conversion for all

its not the easiest but it saves learning a bunch of different conversions

you can drop the 21 and just set a mid bomb and go straight into uppercut for ease of execution as well
Very good!! I'll try them :D an universal combo... super good ;)

God Confirm

You gotta do a delayed double bomb... you gotta put the first bomb AFTER the last bomb of your combo explodes, so, you gotta wait a tiny and do the second bomb, then you do a D2 ;)
i know that, my original post said i didnt see it in the video, you said it was im saying i cant find it man

Bruno-NeoSpace

@False God Confirmed There are 2 issues with that first combo in your vid :(

1 - you gotta be very on point with your S1 because if you do it a little late, the S4 will wiff (especially on female characters). So, I tested the S1 into S4, F1 and F2... that best result is on the S1 into F2 because no matter how is the height, the F2 will connect.

2 - if you connect the S1 into F2 into net a little late, your opponent will be very close to the ground, so, you do long air bomb into F4,3... sometimes your opponent will not get hit by the first bomb because he is very close to the ground and sometimes he will get hit by the first bomb but you will not have very much time to put another bomb into 1,1,1 because you waited a little bit too much to do the F4,3 because you were afraid to do the F4,3 kinda early :(

Sooooo.... that anti-crossover combo in my vid is still the best :p

Bruno-NeoSpace

I did remake the vid putting other things... @False God Confirmed @Zionix @scarsunseen

Some notes about some combos:

the NJP and crossover anti-air combos on the vid are very simple but the most practical ones. I tried @False God Confirmed 's crossover anti-air combo that does 30~31%

very good damage but it's not very practical because you gotta hit the S1 into S4 very early and if your net catches them when they're very close to the ground, the long air bomb into F4,3 sequence will miss sometimes.

The corner setup into NJP: After I saw @False God Confirmed 's 69% reset and people saying that to make bomb into B1 on the corner is veeeery tight because it's very easy for Cyrax's opponent to jump out of it, I labbed a new way to do a HTB (overhead/low or even low/overhead :p )... bomb into NJP. They CANNOT jump out of it. (6:15 in the vid) :D

The corner setup into sweep or grab (6:25): that is a 50/50!! They CANNOT jump out of sweep because the sweep will knock them down onto the bomb. So, if you know that they will respect your sweep, you can do a grab into EX saw into a full combo :D

Last edited:

God Confirm

I did remake the vid putting other things... @False God Confirmed @Zionix @scarsunseen

the NJP and crossover anti-air combos on the vid are very simple but the most practical ones. I tried @False God Confirmed 's crossover anti-air combo that does 30~31%

very good damage but it's not very practical because you gotta hit the S1 into S4 very early and if your net catches them when they're very close to the ground, the long air bomb into F4,3 sequence will miss sometimes.

The corner setup into NJP: After I saw @False God Confirmed 's 69% reset and people saying that to make bomb into B1 on the corner is veeeery tight because it's very easy for Cyrax's opponent to jump out of it, I labbed a new way to do a HTB (overhead/low or even low/overhead :p )... bomb into NJP. They CANNOT jump out of it. (6:15 in the vid) :D

The corner setup into sweep or grab (6:25): that is a 50/50!! They CANNOT jump out of sweep because the sweep will knock them down onto the bomb. So, if you know that they will respect your sweep, you can do a grab into EX saw into a full combo :D
thats pretty sweet dude !

I think that NjP combo will be the better reset!

Zionix

AKA Ponkster

The first simple NJP combo can do 28%.

NJP - S4 Net - MHB - walk up - S4 CHB - JBK - MHB - D2 - CB - MB

Edit: Make that 30% by adding a B2 after NJP

NJP - B2 - S4 Net - MHB - walk up - S4 CHB - JBK - MHB - D2 - CB - MB

Edit2: 31% By adding 21,CB (not recommended)

NJP - B2 - S4 Net - MHB - walk up - S4 CHB - JBK - MHB - D2 - MB - 21,CB - MB

edit3: 31% more practical double s4 into net.

NJP - B2 - run under - S4, S4 Net - MB - walk up - S4 CHB - JBK - MHB - D2 - CB - MB

Edit4: More hit advantage ender

NJP - B2 - run under - S4, S4 Net - FB - Run up D2 - FB - 111CB - MB 29% (can be done with 1 S4)

Last edited:

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
New video out, couldn't tell you if old or new.

Just an easier conversion for those looking for double bombs in corner (meter or 1-bar) without needing a NJP conversion.

I need help maximizing damage from the combos especially the conversion in the end. If you can find something with great hit advantage or more damage then please let me know or post it here!

Bruno-NeoSpace

New video out, couldn't tell you if old or new.

Just an easier conversion for those looking for double bombs in corner (meter or 1-bar) without needing a NJP conversion.

I need help maximizing damage from the combos especially the conversion in the end. If you can find something with great hit advantage or more damage then please let me know or post it here!

Nice vid! Good combos, but the BEST and most useful is the FIRST ONE because it really is good because it leaves Cyrax with a lot of hit adv :D

So, I just labbed it and I found a way to do it with 2~3% more damage! It is now the main corner combo into a double bomb setup :)

Net - short air bomb - wait a tiny - D2 - short air bomb - run - 2,1 - mid ground bomb - jump back kick - short air bomb - wait a tiny - 2,1 - mid ground bomb - NJP - two bombs setup

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Nice vid! Good combos, but the BEST and most useful is the FIRST ONE because it really is good because it leaves Cyrax with a lot of hit adv :D

So, I just labbed it and I found a way to do it with 2~3% more damage! It is now the main corner combo into a double bomb setup :)

Net - short air bomb - wait a tiny - D2 - short air bomb - run - 2,1 - mid ground bomb - jump back kick - short air bomb - wait a tiny - 2,1 - mid ground bomb - NJP - two bombs setup
HAHA i knew you could do it! If you could video it when you get the chance it would be amazing for timings!

Don't count out the meter burn one either! as the current combo can be tech rolled and poked to stop any set-ups! this one can't and can be uppercut tech or just micro run b3d4, essentially more options for cyrax!

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
New video !

Ex net! is it good or bad?

My verdict:

Absolutely crazy in the right spot.

Terrible and literally against the player if used in the wrong spot.

Overall, a tool that cannot be overlooked.

Bruno-NeoSpace

New video !

Ex net! is it good or bad?

My verdict:

Absolutely crazy in the right spot.

Terrible and literally against the player if used in the wrong spot.

Overall, a tool that cannot be overlooked.
Great vid, bro :)

EX net is lit :D I love to see my opponent getting close to have 2 bars of meter, so i use the EX net and I get like ''HAHAHAHAHAHA! Now you'll be forced to take that 50% setplay :p ''

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Great vid, bro :)

EX net is lit :D I love to see my opponent getting close to have 2 bars of meter, so i use the EX net and I get like ''HAHAHAHAHAHA! Now you'll be forced to take that 50% setplay :p ''
Yes, I believe it received a negative outlook when used to go into a HTB reset where they literally gain back the meter you burned almost instantly with little to no damage payoff.