What's new

Tech - Cyrax New hard to blockable into hard to blockable

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Uhhh... what?

The new hard to blockable is low bomb into b1 into njp... it's safe on block and it does more damage.
Yeah that's what I said. I'm trying to figure out the difference between the old htb and the one you suggested. The only difference I can see is that you're letting the low bomb launch them, so you can confirm it, instead of going straight into mid air bomb which is unsafe.

JDM

Noob
Yeah I don't wanna be the guy who's like "oh this isn't new!!" but it's really not. It just hasn't been applied to the BNB but it's been out there. I think Reaper was the one who made it up, but it was off of a counterpoke EX bomb attempt.

If it's as strict as the counterpoke stuff it's pretty tight but doable. This character isn't worth the time though imo. Unless you REALLY love Cyrax (which I do, but damn he's tough as hell). Cyber Sub is actually better now imo and takes less work.

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
I remember she doing one combo that is similar...

low bomb into njp into njp: that looks good, but it's a gimmick because if your opponent gets hit by only the NJP, the second NJP will knockdown.

Bruno-NeoSpace

Yeah I don't wanna be the guy who's like "oh this isn't new!!" but it's really not. It just hasn't been applied to the BNB but it's been out there. I think Reaper was the one who made it up, but it was off of a counterpoke EX bomb attempt.

If it's as strict as the counterpoke stuff it's pretty tight but doable. This character isn't worth the time though imo. Unless you REALLY love Cyrax (which I do, but damn he's tough as hell). Cyber Sub is actually better now imo and takes less work.
Yeah, there are similar combos to that, but I think Reaper haven't found that specific combo (I've seen all his vids and scarunseen's. :p )

Reactions: JDM

FrankOceansWaifu

Watch this set up.
I remember she doing one combo that is similar...

low bomb into njp into njp: that looks good, but it's a gimmick because if your opponent gets hit by only the NJP, the second NJP will knockdown.
I'm actually talking about the b1 low bomb set up I actually thought everyone pretty much already knew that it was safer

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
Excuse me NRS I want a refund, this patch has too much mustard on it and no ice in my drink:DOGE

Find me some cyber sub tech pls ty ily❤

Bruno-NeoSpace

Hey thanks for the tag, but I already posted this tech. You can do it with B1 (like in your video) or you can double NJP.
Really? Damn. I'm sorry :p

Link?

I've searched everywhere before I posted this vid if someone already has found out a way to convert the simple b1 low bomb setup into a hard to blockable, but i haven't found anything. lol

Bruno-NeoSpace

It's all good, I appreciate anyone trying to further Cyrax-related tech.

Ohh yeah, I've seen this one a lot of times. It's good, but is a gimmick. If they get hit by only the NJP, the second NJP will knockdown.

I was about to do a thread/vid about that NJP into bomb into NJP and converting it into a two bombs OKI setup, but I figured it out that it's pure gimmick. So I found out a way to convert the simple b1 low bomb setup into a two bombs OKI setup, so I posted it :p

Bruno-NeoSpace

I honestly don't do this too often. The timing is too strict.
Yeah. You gotta do a very deep NJP to make it to be an overhead. But seriously, do that one in my vid. It's very consistent, good damage, safe on block and it leads into a two bombs OKI setups ;)

SOULWARRIOR 71K

XBL: SOULWARRIOR 71K PSN: SOULWARRIOR71K
There's many ways to set up htbs into htb. Speaking from an online ranked only perspective, my personal favorite thing to do at the end of a combo juggle is standing 4 far low bomb run b1. It's not safe but it catches most people off guard and requires no meter.