What's new

Tech - Cyrax New hard to blockable into hard to blockable

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
Yes, I believe it received a negative outlook when used to go into a HTB reset where they literally gain back the meter you burned almost instantly with little to no damage payoff.
Ohhh yeah, that's true. NOW i get it!! If you do the EX net to do a reset, it is kinda meeh. But when you do it to do an entire combo, my opponent's meter gets kinda stucked! That is cheap :p

Now I know the perfect times to use EX net :D thx a lot bro! Keep it up!

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Ohhh yeah, that's true. NOW i get it!! If you do the EX net to do a reset, it is kinda meeh. But when you do it to do an entire combo, my opponent's meter gets kinda stucked! That is cheap :p

Now I know the perfect times to use EX net :D thx a lot bro! Keep it up!
:D

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Bored so I labbed a tough match-up, I didn't find everything I'm sure!

Grandmaster next!

edit: the mic is still quiet lol, ill sort it tomorrow.

edit2: the neutral air dash can be ducked aswell to make sektor fall closer. So you can bait it with a run up then crouch block. He won't always be close enough but its something to stop him from abusing it.

Last edited:

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Nice vid! Good combos, but the BEST and most useful is the FIRST ONE because it really is good because it leaves Cyrax with a lot of hit adv :D

So, I just labbed it and I found a way to do it with 2~3% more damage! It is now the main corner combo into a double bomb setup :)

Net - short air bomb - wait a tiny - D2 - short air bomb - run - 2,1 - mid ground bomb - jump back kick - short air bomb - wait a tiny - 2,1 - mid ground bomb - NJP - two bombs setup
I'm struggling to get yours to work :(

I like the one I shown you can do double bombs B3D4 with great hit adv :D

Found an easy combo from F131 net in the corner (no females), the trick to timing the 114 is to watch for when his chest plate closes then do the input, its easy to see in the video.

There is a similar combo, meterless from f131 net, that is 32% with long hit adv bombs but i'll Neospace figure it out :p

Bruno-NeoSpace

I'm struggling to get yours to work :(

I like the one I shown you can do double bombs B3D4 with great hit adv :D

Found an easy combo from F131 net in the corner (no females), the trick to timing the 114 is to watch for when his chest plate closes then do the input, its easy to see in the video.

There is a similar combo, meterless from f131 net, that is 32% with long hit adv bombs but i'll Neospace figure it out :p
Ohhh, I will :D

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Another conversion, for those times where you can't run up far bomb F43 (waiting for stamina after breaker or range) but you land your opponent in a standing net.

big thanks to neospace for helping me with bomb juggles!

Last edited:

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Another conversion, for those times where you can't run up far bomb F43 (waiting for stamina after breaker or range) but you land your opponent in a standing net.

You can also do a far air bomb followed by F34

Bruno-NeoSpace

Nice vid, bro! 100% of the times that I land a net from far range, I just do a run/dash forward into NJP into B2, etc... but those combos into the double bomb setup looks very good... i'll try them in some matches :D

You can also do a far air bomb followed by F34
That's good, but is there a way to convert it into the double bomb setup?

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Nice vid, bro! 100% of the times that I land a net from far range, I just do a run/dash forward into NJP into B2, etc... but those combos into the double bomb setup looks very good... i'll try them in some matches :D

That's good, but is there a way to convert it into the double bomb setup?
Yup. You can NJP, far air bomb, F131 mid bomb, D2, close ground bomb, mid ground bomb. Timing is tight. I often just B2 after the NJP.

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Yup. You can NJP, far air bomb, F131 mid bomb, D2, close ground bomb, mid ground bomb. Timing is tight. I often just B2 after the NJP.
Yeah i specifically made this combo for tournaments where you can't afford to drop that shit :D also has the njp set-up at the end for longer adv for those players who like that.

edit: yeah just tried Scars version and is it epic near the corner! If you are far away (or in the middle) the timing is super tight!

Near the corner the link is a breeze if you start next to the player (sweep easy)

my new midscreen B&B that works close to the corner aswell (just do bombs after d2 in corner)

Last edited: