What's new

New character reveal + first DLC character reveal on Friday at C2E2!

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Man, it makes me sad that so many people what Spawn. I mean what a absolute fucking terrible idea for MK that character is. it is my personal sincere hope this NEVER happens and even if it does it should be in the COMIC game they make... as in Injustice... not MK.

Spawn is IMAGE Comics.... nothing to do with DC or Marvel.
Spawn is gory AF. His treatment in Injustice would be an injustice to him.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
He is a comic character.. he should be in the comic game, if anything.. but, imo, he is fucking lame AF anyway. I'm am convinced he will never be in MK and that is a good thing.... for me at least.
I like the clown more lol. Forget his name. I would rather him than pennywise or spawn. I never got into spawn like that but I have nothing against the character.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
The creator of Spawn has hinted at him being in Mortal Kombat so I'd say it's a safe bet Spawn makes it in. And the fact there are Mortal Kombat Spawn Toys on the way.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
remember Guys

2019/2020 movies will be

Terminator 6
It 2
Rambo 5
Maybe Spawn and The Crow reboot
Halloween 2020
Scream Reboot
Candyman Reboot
New Doom game and Movie

sooo Who's next DLC ???
Man How sick would it be if they had a guest character pack for 25-30 bucks to have those characters a year from now, hell I'd pay for that in a second!

I hope the dlc character is a MK character.
I'm not fond of guest characters.
I didn't play with any of the slashers or Aliens in mkx. I love horror movies, but I just found them corny af. I also didn't like that we got 4 guest characters opposed to just one in mk9. Should have had Jason and everyone else be from MK.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I wonder if this game is doing bad on pre orders or something. It's kind of weird of them to reveal a guest character & we don't have confirmation of the full roster.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

MK Led

Umbasa
It seems like some people (not necessarily here, but around the internet) don’t fully realise how successful the nrs marketing and sales have been since mk9. They’re not fucking anything up by doing what they’re doing now and they’re certainly not in danger of failing to make millions and millions off mk11.

imo revealing a dlc before the main roster is fully confirmed is totally reasonable and a good strategy assuming they announce a highly saught after character that heaps of people will be willing to shell out for.

The people who speak out against these sorts of things are in the tiniest of vocal minorities (along with the people who spam Boon and others on twitter with “where’s Rain” and other comments like that); in the long run, it simply doesn’t matter.

It seems like some people (not necessarily here, but around the internet) don’t fully realise how successful the nrs marketing and sales have been since mk9. They’re not fucking anything up by doing what they’re doing now and they’re certainly not in danger of failing to make millions and millions off mk11.

imo revealing a dlc before the main roster is fully confirmed is totally reasonable and a good strategy assuming they announce a highly saught after character that heaps of people will be willing to shell out for.

The people who speak out against these sorts of things are in the tiniest of vocal minorities (along with the people who spam Boon and others on twitter with “where’s Rain” and other comments like that); in the long run, it simply doesn’t matter.
Ugh, so much common sense.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I wonder if this game is doing bad on pre orders or something. It's kind of weird of them to reveal a guest character & we don't have confirmation of the full roster.
It is actually completely normal. They did it in MKx and IJ2 and other FGC games do it as well. Just standard practice.. probably because fo the "season pass" system they all use. They want people to see the DLC so they buy that pass

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
In case anyone else on the west coast is wondering when the fuck this panel starts tomorrow, I believe it's from 10:45 to 11:45. If the times on the C2E2 website are in Chicago time, then that's correct.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Man, it makes me sad that so many people what Spawn. I mean what a absolute fucking terrible idea for MK that character is. it is my personal sincere hope this NEVER happens and even if it does it should be in the COMIC game they make... as in Injustice... not MK.

Spawn is IMAGE Comics.... nothing to do with DC or Marvel.
Somebody else already corrected me, thank you kindly.