What's new

NetherRealm Reveals New DC Fighter| Injustice: Gods Among Us - The Debut Trailer

instead of releasing a patch or a new version of mk and fixing all the bs we get this piece of shit that we know wont be a tournament game.i hate NRS right now and if they dont fix mk after evo im quitting mk idc if it stays in mlg fuck the money.im maining kabal to open peoples eyes and for NRS to see how broken this character is in the hopes for him to get nerfed and if that doesnt happen im out.
Way to be the debbie downer..

NariTuba

disMember
I dont give a shit about DC, it saddens me that this might be the game replacing MK9 at EVO 2013. Keeping my fingers crossed that this will be a broken as shit kiddy game that does VERY well money wise for NRS and WB but never really hits the tourney scene so they can get to work on MK10 already.

No disrespect intended for those of you who like DC.

Espio

Kokomo
I'm not going to knock it till I at least try the game out, it looks pretty good, though it looks comparable to Dragonball Z Budokai styled game.

The character with the guns caught my attention, though hopefully Robin or Poison Ivy is in the game. I really like Martian Man Hunter, Hawk Girl, and Green Lantern, but I'm not super hyped either way (and no I'm not hating on the game).

instead of releasing a patch or a new version of mk and fixing all the bs we get this piece of shit that we know wont be a tournament game.i hate NRS right now and if they dont fix mk after evo im quitting mk idc if it stays in mlg fuck the money.im maining kabal to open peoples eyes and for NRS to see how broken this character is in the hopes for him to get nerfed and if that doesnt happen im out.
With all due respect to you, why shit on NRS? I mean, I have my doubts on the game but they have done great things for MK. They have done lots for you too, Hector respects you man, give him props that you'll support him and his team.

You have to understand the Gaming Industry is fast moving market, consoles didn't even last this long until this generation. They are working as a TEAM on other games, but they can't strictly focus on MK9 and sit around a whole fiasco year while other studios are releasing AAA games.

It takes millions/billions to make a game. Hell, why do you think their are LAYOFFS in high profile studios after a game is shipped? It's a tough biz. At least we have a studio to work on MK10.

They will be incomeless for a year not releasing a game, just to work on MK9? That's dumb as hell. Would you sit around a year doing nothing?

Eh, dude dude, chill. Remember that NRS needs to make money, or it won't be around and MK goes through another dead period. Patches do not make money.

The question really was whether NRS would go with MK10 or another game as their next project....and I think it's best that it's not MK actually....this can make money while NOT diluting the MK Brand.

A patch for Kabal could be nice - a patch for the various bugs would be nicer. But NRS is a company with limited time and resources, and needs to follow the money. Thus this game. And if this game succeeds, you'll see for sure MK10 sometime out in stores and hopefully they'll have learned to better balance and bugtest from their MK9 experience.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
hahaha Imagine if Bugz Bunni is in the game... and he has... BUGS!!!

BUGZ FOR BROKEN TIER!

pls

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
They gotta make money or they can't patch anything.

We're lucky they have sorted MK9 this long.

this is mkvsdc with some fix on it and look like they have some kind of ultra system as well

nomore close combat and no more free fall combat

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This is gonna turn into the Kabal argument snowball effect all over again.

Fuck that. A new fighter is a new fighter, and I'm excited.
The DC cast gets to atone for the assness of MKDC, so I'm double-excited.
Given all the work NRS did already to make sure MK stayed as competitive as possible, and all the attention it's drawn from being on the tourney scene/at EVO and MLG, I don't see why they wouldn't make this equally built for competing, if not better not that they've (somewhat) learned from the mistakes of MK9.
With the right testers and minds behind it, this could be really good.

Shadow Zero Kyo

(VSM) Leader of the Tarkatans and I am Shazam
oh my god, oh my god, as a dc and comic book fan I'm going crazy, as an mk player already practicing Shazam combos in my brain for this beautiful game. :D

Gimmick

Noob
You need a bottle with that diaper? I thought we played mk because we love mk. NRS did what they could do. Remember patches, hotfixes take $$ and WB probably have the final say on matters like that.