What's new

NetherRealm Reveals New DC Fighter| Injustice: Gods Among Us - The Debut Trailer

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
This is old news.. is that solomon grundy? if it is then wow. I hope they make flash play like johnny cage and that they keep p1 advantage.

xxvic1ousxx

Awake and Dreaming...
I need to see real gameplay before constructing a real opinion.

I'm not really in to DC, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Saint

Noob
If they're smart and go with the same concept as MK9, then it will definitely be good. But look at that trailer one more time and tell me this is gonna be another 3D plane fighter just like MKvsDC was? Like Ketchup said "Looks promising", but looks can be very deceiving and I for one if they ever do such thing is for them to put it up for testing at select areas like Tekken Tag Tournament 2 at NEC for everyone to get a shot at the game. To actually see and how it feels before making a final judgement on it and not waste money on another game they couldn't improve from the last.
They're a multi million dollar company with one of the hottest fighters on the market right now. No disrespect but I think they know 10 times better than you what they need to do in order for this to succeed. They know the goods and bads of their past games, they aren't as stupid as you seem to think.

What I'm trying to say is, look at what they gave us with MK9, have some goddamn faith.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Jesus H., yes. Here's to hoping for an awesome online experience, this time around.

Sent from my crummy Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

I was going to make a new thread about, but I DON'T understand.

From the initial reveal I was hyped, than I saw the interview/trailer and I'm unhyped.

What the hell happened to, NRS taking their time to make quality games since being picked up by WB? Doesn't it seem, too soon to make another fighter? In 2013, when the console's are about to be replaced with next gen. What if, this game turns out to be super good, but other developers start releasing FGs for next gen consoles?

Also, WTH, I thought they learned from MK x DC, and they were done with gimmicks. These new ideas don't sound neat, it sounds like MK x DC. First of all going through buildings and shit isn't new, grabbing objects, it sounds like they will have some type of 'Free Fall Kombat'. This sounds like Midway.

Another concern, has me put up red flags for MK10, what IF they do end up adding gimmicky shit to MK10, this DC fighter isn't going to give future MKs/NRS any positive rep if it's not, ya know a legit fighting game! Hence, MK will be in a never ending cycle of a 'not a serious game'. I'm just scared, we are reverting to the old ways. Lets hope this game has MK9 type engine.

Also, who ever knew about this DC fighter, because it was rumored for a while, probably already knows about MK10.
And here's your mistake: this isn't a gimmick.

MK v DC was a gimmick....it was essentially trying to force together two franchises together to capitalize on the popularity of one (DC) to resuscitate the other (MK). MK doesn't work with other universes like DC so well due to the bloody nature.

This is just a DC Comics game. There's no gimmick here - it is what it is. It's just like Marvel Super Heroes by Capcom, a totally comic based game. Without the requirement of shoving in MK elements into the DC Universe, it CAN work.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Crossing my fingers...I'd like to play it but we'll see. Has to be 2D, has to have a GOOD TRAINER, HAS TO HAVE A GOOD ENGINE, HAS TO NOT BE RIDDEN WITH BUGS AND IT ABSOLUTELY HAS TO HAVE A GOOD ONLINE. If it fits that criteria than NRS can have my money. If not, oh well.

Don't give a fuck about the blood/gore/fatalities. Adopt most of the shit from MK9, fix the fucked up shit, improve some more shit, and put in the DC cast. There we go, I'm fine with that. Bizarro and mother fucking Lobo better be in there! Now Marvel should make one of these...

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
https://twitter.com/noobde/status/208221548644024320

Ed Boon's response.

Apparently to him, it will be "As in depth and competitive as MK9", the 'features' will make it competitive.

Seeing as how successful MK9 was in the competitive department, I doubt they will make not in depth, no?
While normally Ed is the biggest troll ever to emerge from under a bridge, I have hope he'll deliver on this. Looks like it's gonna be fucking awesome.

Time to make a Bane avatar.