What's new

My QC match up chart

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I'm not sure Quan-Cyrax is 5-5.... I would say it's at worst (or best) 6-4 in Cyrax's favor.

Quan can zone Cyrax pretty well because skull is a pretty good projectile and Trance wins the trade with net, but he's got no wake-up game and if Quan teleports he either a.) get's blocked and loses 80% or b.) doesn't get blocked but anything he does get's stuffed by Cyrax's 3,3 Net and loses 80% (unless whiffed teleport gives more advantage than I thought).

I don't know, this actually intrigues me. I'm willing to talk about it more :)

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
Once again im a online quan sooo here my 2 cents lol... Cyrax vs Quan It could be 5-5 or 6 4 rax favour. rax will loses all trades if they are traded with trance if both chars are that close.If rax does a bomb or or net full screen QC can sky drop it no problem. When rax gets it i can says quan have no answers besides d3 .d2 or ex teleport which is unsafe. I can say cyrax out footies QC i should go head put 6 4 just because of resets and cyrax general bs lol

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Could you quickly bullet point the Smoke MU? I'm leaning towards 6-4, but I'm really bad at assigning numerical values to match ups.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

mikey_mike1993

The Outworld Prince
... Ummm well @ first i tought kit vs quan was 6-4, cause i really didn't have no mu xp with quan, But i knew she wins tha mu tho.
But it is 7-3 mu. kit can poke out his strings, she can zone him If she has the life lead jus look out for his tele, and it hard for him to gain meter. this jus my opinion tho...

EDIT: Also kit can use upraise quan chi sky drop, and can also toss fans as well (if you react to his tele)

ESP-_BLACK

Smoke bomb blows up teleport smoke can stay full screen and just waits till quan does something dum quan can't zone because of Smokes shake. smoke outpokes quan. Need i say more?
EDIT: rune tiaps make his mus kinda better

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Smoke bomb blows up teleport smoke can stay full screen and just waits till quan does something dum quan can't zone because of Smokes shake. smoke outpokes quan. Need i say more?
EDIT: rune tiaps make his mus kinda better
Rune traps are not a specific tactic to this MU. Furthermore, QC should be living in constant fear of being reset, which would limit his ability to build a cache of meter for RT's.

ESP-_BLACK

that match up Dumb lol smoke would get maybe half to a whole bar before quan gets him. quan really cant pressure smoke he just poke out d1 smoke, the only way i see quan winning is catching smoke off guard with overheads and b3 12 trance and any other mix up other wise smoke wins

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
that match up Dumb lol smoke would get maybe half to a whole bar before quan gets him. quan really cant pressure smoke he just poke out d1 smoke, the only way i see quan winning is catching smoke off guard with overheads and b3 12 trance and any other mix up other wise smoke wins
Insightful. But can't QC punish SB on reaction with sky drop? Smoke away/towards with trance? Up close he loses to Smokes faster pokes. However, at Smoke's optimal range, QC shuts down a lot of his tools.

ESP-_BLACK

nope you'd get smoked with 30% punish with possible reset if u tried to react to SB with SD that smokes wins like i said. QC sucks lol.

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
I shall call upon HGTV DrFlash44 to assist in convincing for the Johnny cage and Sonya match ups go flash go!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
(coughs slightly clearing throat) Cage destroys quan. His footsies are way better is the main problem. Also once quan is in pressure his failure to have a good unduckable normal gets him blown up by f3 all day. Sure you might be able to hit a d3, but then what? ... exactly just f3'ed in the face. Are you really gonna risk another d3? The risk reward is always in Johnny Cage's favor but when you are risking a f33 np right back into pressure for like 2% and putting yourself in the same situation it's just not worth it. Also midscreen after you block a f33b3 you are almost forced to block the next f3 as a f3 spaced right will anti air you bringing you back into pressure from np and also your d3 will go under the f3, but the f3 will hit. Plus once you are corned you might as well give up on the round, because cage just has too much options and what are you gonna do ex tele out? lol never try that way too risky and uses meter. Just a bad matchup I put it at 3-7. Yet not as bad as Sonya. Her footsies are better than Cage's as she gets free pressure from a blocked down 4 which has godlike range. Her footsies and mixups and way better normals and high damage forcing breakers and ability to build meter for breakers and ability that if you take the msf1 still leaving her at a good situation do do quan's bad wakeups and her ability to armor on reaction to whenever you try a delayed mixup like 11 is ridiculous. Then he's the best part even if you block her ex cartwheel you still have the respect the instant air dive kick (7 frames I believe) right after so it gets to the point where her armor which leads into damage and a reset gives her free pressure. And then just to top it off you can't skydrop her projectile on reaction and if yo catch yourself staring at her boobs you're already dead. It's the Johnny Cage matchup to the extreme. I put it at 2-8

ESP-_BLACK

(coughs slightly clearing throat) Cage destroys quan. His footsies are way better is the main problem. Also once quan is in pressure his failure to have a good unduckable normal gets him blown up by f3 all day. Sure you might be able to hit a d3, but then what? ... exactly just f3'ed in the face. Are you really gonna risk another d3? The risk reward is always in Johnny Cage's favor but when you are risking a f33 np right back into pressure for like 2% and putting yourself in the same situation it's just not worth it. Also midscreen after you block a f33b3 you are almost forced to block the next f3 as a f3 spaced right will anti air you bringing you back into pressure from np and also your d3 will go under the f3, but the f3 will hit. Plus once you are corned you might as well give up on the round, because cage just has too much options and what are you gonna do ex tele out? lol never try that way too risky and uses meter. Just a bad matchup I put it at 3-7. Yet not as bad as Sonya. Her footsies are better than Cage's as she gets free pressure from a blocked down 4 which has godlike range. Her footsies and mixups and way better normals and high damage forcing breakers and ability to build meter for breakers and ability that if you take the msf1 still leaving her at a good situation do do quan's bad wakeups and her ability to armor on reaction to whenever you try a delayed mixup like 11 is ridiculous. Then he's the best part even if you block her ex cartwheel you still have the respect the instant air dive kick (7 frames I believe) right after so it gets to the point where her armor which leads into damage and a reset gives her free pressure. And then just to top it off you can't skydrop her projectile on reaction and if yo catch yourself staring at her boobs you're already dead. It's the Johnny Cage matchup to the extreme. I put it at 2-8
damn lol right on flash

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
It's not like someone that's really good with both characters lives 5 minutes away ... HGTV Soapboxfan
Haha thanks. but i just want to note you know that fwd3 after the fwd33b3 string is a mixup right? If i read you are going to jump or d3 I do it a little bit farther away and it catches you, and if i read you will block i do a closer one. If you just block the first one will whiff. Its just a really really ambiguous mixup haha.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Liu vs QC isn't that bad, I have it as 6-4 in Liu's favor. Can you explain why you think it's 7-3 in Liu's favor?

I also remember seeing QC goes 5-5 with KL. lold2

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
yea i know any clone from a block string is safe. Quan can just wait till Sub comes to him. What can Sub zero do full screen that chips? When Sub does get quan in the corner i say the match its turned over to sub... What do you think even or Sub favor?
its sub favor

quan cant zone out sub forever, any kind of teleport is punishable, quan cant break or his loses his rune trap, sub can d4 between the B3 1+2

ESP-_BLACK

Liu Kang is like cage... With mixups and zoning. Quan can't deal with zoning unless he close just all around bad

ESP-_BLACK

Noob recovery sucks tossing clolnes Quan can sky drop on reaction noob damage output is trash.. Noob dmg output change oce hes in the corner.. Quan wins but not by much..