Do you agree with my ideas?

• Yes

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 13.2%

• Total voters

Tweedy

Noob
@Tweedy How about we read the fxcking suggestions first breh? How about we stop acting like God almighty everytime somebody posts on TYM? Dafuq ... this is why people don't post on this forum as much ... cats like you always want to have a dxck measuring contest. I'm not a child. I'm an adult. Married. Two kids. You can speak without trying to be a dxck. Cats do anything for TYM likes smh
My post wasn't directed at you.

But if you wanna take this outside......

In September it was only me using her in majors & making it far. I was always stopped by my own Yomi teammates or Sonic Fox. Besides that I practically beat just about everyone in my path.
The problem I have with all this is that the character doesn't need normalization, based on results. Right now, there's only one guy playing Mileena at high level that consistently makes top 8. Not sure how well you're doing, SaltFace, but I do remember you dropping the character because you thought she was bad.

I don't know about anyone else, but I love Mileena out of all the MK characters, aside from Sub-Zero, and I want to see more Mileena at majors, instead of more Alien/Johnny Cage, etc. When we see multiple Mileenas at top 8, then we can talk about nerfs. Right now, just like Street Fighter does, MKX needs to let the tech develop before it gets "normalized" again.

coconutshrimp

Damn vro, hadda mess with yo auntie
The problem I have with all this is that the character doesn't need normalization, based on results. Right now, there's only one guy playing Mileena at high level that consistently makes top 8. Not sure how well you're doing, SaltFace, but I do remember you dropping the character because you thought she was bad.

I don't know about anyone else, but I love Mileena out of all the MK characters, aside from Sub-Zero, and I want to see more Mileena at majors, instead of more Alien/Johnny Cage, etc. When we see multiple Mileenas at top 8, then we can talk about nerfs. Right now, just like Street Fighter does, MKX needs to let the tech develop before it gets "normalized" again.
huh??? Tf?!?!?!? So if we begin to see her being played by more people in top 8s then we discuss nerfs? So because we haven't seen many Mileena players making top 8s, that then makes her immune to nerfs? Get realistic man

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Less hit = less gravity and less damage scaling. She will be able to do like 33% off ex roll (currently max damage is like 29%)
I thought I was the only person that realized that that change would do this.

Plenty of armored moves can simultaneously armor break. On top of EX roll itself not even being that difficult to stuff with standard normals/strings. Don't really see what the big deal is.

Blonde_Huntress

Edenian Witch <3
Good list Saltface--my thoughts.
I only disagree with the damage output of piercing because too many characters hit like trucks so its fair IMO. With all the vortex/50 50 characters, she needs a way to keep up.

Putting b12 back to -5 is very fair as long as we agree to keep b1 at -1. I don't want them to put it back to -16 or whatever craziness it was at release.
This 100%.

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
imo, b12 being -5 or more would be completely justified if mids being low-profiled in general wasn't a thing. and yes, i acknowledge that her roll shouldn't be going under other mids in the game.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
One of the most annoying things i find about the mileena matchup is her Roll going out into the NetherRealm during the start and end of roll, which does not allow for stuffing it with Overheads, Mids, and Lows. i think a mid and low especially should stuff that roll, but it seems if you are 1 frame off your timing she has hit advantage and your move completely wiffs through her and you sky rocket into a combo that leaves you at a disadvantage.

On another note everything Saltface said was absolutely needed, and could not agree more, his suggestions would help my Cyrax and Unstoppable matchup against her greatly. time and time again i have openly complained that B12 jails Cyrax when properly spaced and leaves nothing open for him to reach.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
I only disagree with the damage output of piercing because too many characters hit like trucks so its fair IMO. With all the vortex/50 50 characters, she needs a way to keep up.

Putting b12 back to -5 is very fair as long as we agree to keep b1 at -1. I don't want them to put it back to -16 or whatever craziness it was at release.
or her other strings and universal strings could be buffed up to B21-2+4 Standards, so Ravenous and Ethereal could be used more consciously.

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
For Piercing I'd say just reduce damage and meter building slightly, the reason I wouldnt change B12 frame data is because that'd across the board in every matchup ruin the post block game. Thats just her unique form of offense. Ultimately being -5 would force her into being more of an 'MKX' character forcing 5050s and away from being a legit space control character.
All of this. If you want to normalize b12 slow it down on start up, increase its hurtbox, reduce its range, active frames, hitbox etc...

Nerfing frame data on her primary form of offense in this variation would be a huge alteration to how the character is fundamentally played. If it is made -5 return it's special cancel window to how it was previously.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
let me repost my suggestions again
B1 damage reduced to 3% (down from 5%)
low sai damage reduced to 5% (from 6%)
Balanced now? Her bnb uses a lot of B1 so the B1 damage reduction will reduce combo damage (the 35% midscreen bnb will do 32%, if my calculation is right), chip damage and meterbuild in neutral

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
How does her BnB use a lot of b1? Unless you're reacting off the first hit, there's no confirm for this string, I don't care what your reactions are. Mileena is top tier for the best reasons outside of telekick gimmicks. Her neutral/ frame trap game is solid.
The reason people hate this character is for her meter building, and telekick primarily. Damage is honestly the last thing.

Hearing Saltface say that b12 needs to be -5 is honestly ridiculous. He's said this variation has been been weaker than ravenous for some time and now it needs nerfing? Get real.

Xerclipse

"I saw you staring"
RAVENOUS

Before I list my suggestions I will say that I feel out of the 3 variations Ravenous needs to be the purely offensive variation of Mileena.

-B1,2 1+3 should be a restand & B1,2 1+3 UU2 should offer at least 4% health back.

I feel one of the areas that Ravenous fails to shine at is the usefulness of the unique ender that it offers. I feel that the restand that Piercing has should go to the Ravenous ender since this variation was designed to fight up close & personal. When Mileena goes for the B1,2 1+3 in Ravenous it should restand but if she adds the UU2 it should retain it's current properties but give her increased health gain since it knocks the opponent away & she has to work her way back in.

-More advantage to the 1st & 2nd parts of High Pounce & Low Pounce.

The reasoning behind this is very simple. Damage vs Positioning. If the Mileena player only does the 1st part of either Pounce or the 2nd part I feel they should be rewarded with more hit advantage in turn for giving up the free damage. I feel with that change the Pounces become much scarier of a tool to deal with & makes Ravenous much scarier up close.

I main Ravenous and I approve. Her b1, 2 1+3 ender needs to have a purpose without the UU2. Why should I not do UU2 anyways at its current state? With that restand unless it leaves her at a disadvantage, I feel like her mix up game will be monstrous to opponents.

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
How does her BnB use a lot of b1? Unless you're reacting off the first hit, there's no confirm for this string, I don't care what your reactions are. Mileena is top tier for the best reasons outside of telekick gimmicks. Her neutral/ frame trap game is solid.
The reason people hate this character is for her meter building, and telekick primarily. Damage is honestly the last thing.

Hearing Saltface say that b12 needs to be -5 is honestly ridiculous. He's said this variation has been been weaker than ravenous for some time and now it needs nerfing? Get real.
That was then & this is now. Now Piercing is clearly stronger than the others & with the extra tweaks she's got along with the tools of Piercing...I'm sorry but it's too much.

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
Mileena community: The only community that has its own "nerf" thread but yet every pro/casual thinks all we do is cry for buffs.

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
That was then & this is now. Now Piercing is clearly stronger than the others & with the extra tweaks she's got along with the tools of Piercing...I'm sorry but it's too much.
One of the more honest and fundamental offenses in this game and it's too much. I'm done.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Mileena community: The only community that has its own "nerf" thread but yet every pro/casual thinks all we do is cry for buffs.
REO also made an Alien one. Saltface literally calls himself the ultimate Mileena exterminator so idk if he is even part of the Mileena community.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
b1 -6 on block
b12 -5 on block
f1 -1 on block
d1 7 frames startup
Tele kick can not be canceled on block
Sais build half as much meter on block

Damage is fine, whiff recovery is fine. Keep her as the strong space control character she is, just tone it down so that you have to condition me to block after b12 instead of getting to out poke me every time, and you don't get 5 breakers a game.

I agree with your ravenous changes.