Sidonia
I AM A HERO
Witch Craft Works
Hataroku Maou-sama!
Haganai
Bastard!
To many more to name lol

HOpe to god Miura doesn't die playing Idolm@ster before he finishes Beserk lol
I've read bits and pieces of Mysterious Girlfriend X and thought it was pretty good. Dorohedero is amazing and so is I AM A HERO.

I still need to watch Katanagari. And I'm still waiting for Kizumonogatari.

Oh and I want a anime of Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer. Like really bad.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Primarily shojou adn I'm mainly a manga reader but stuff like

Pluto
Lucky Star
Idolm@ster
Beserk
Blame!
Biomega
FLCL
Log Horizon *If you liked Sword Art Online, check this out, blows it away*
Zvezda
Outbreak Company
Serial Experiment Lain
Woman Named Jujiko Hime
Mitchiko to Hatchin
Mysterious Cities of Gold
Screenwiter Blues
Spirit Circle
Lucifer & Biscuit Hammer
Most of Gundam cept Wing, Zeta, Victory, SEED DESTINY
Goddannar
Mazinkaizer
Getter Robo
GaoGaiGar
Planetes
Voynich Hotel
Paradise Kiss *Cannot reccomend this enough*
Honey & Clover
Tokyo Marble Chocolate
Mysterious Girlfriend X *personal fave*
Madoka
Bakemonogatari
Katanagatari
Sailor Moon *Manga*
Card Captor Sakura
PreCure!
Love Live
Ippo
HunterxHunter
One Peice
World God Only Know *Still not sure how I feel about the ending*
Kill la Kill
Dorohedero *READ THIS!!!*
Bokurano *Manga not anime*
Baccano
Durarara
Eureka 7 *Fuck AO and the movie*
Demon Hunter Yoko
All Purpose Cat Girl Nuku Nuku
Otoyomegatari
Emma
And the Town Turns
Now and Then, Here and There
Nickolodeon
Ran & the Grey World
Project A-Ko
Abnormal Kei Joshi
Akuma to Love Song
Prunus Girl
Wandering Son
Usagi Drop
Sidonia
I AM A HERO
Witch Craft Works
Hataroku Maou-sama!
Haganai
Bastard!
To many more to name lol

HOpe to god Miura doesn't die playing Idolm@ster before he finishes Beserk lol
I'm definitely also more of a Manga reader. That's a damn good list.

I love everything by the guy who did Pluto. Actually my favorite theirs is probably Happy! Which is probably strange.

Spirit Circle needs to update fasterrrrr. Love all of that person's works too.

Douman Seiman is always weird and good.

I used to read Mysterious Girlfriend X as it was updating, has a new chapter not come out in a while? It was a really charming series.

Bokurano is one of my favorite manga of all time, holy shit it's so soul crushing.

Hmm I'll list some others that I like that weren't on that list:

Black Jack
Franken Fran
Doujin Work
Medaka Box
Front Mission: Dog Life & Dog Style
Double Arts (WHYYYYY)
Skyhigh
Sketchbook
Kill me Baby

Those are just some that come to mind.

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
Also Top 5 recommendations for me (No gifs because that is way too much work):

1. Fate/Zero (Drama/Action)
Prequel to Fate/Stay Night written by Gen Urobuchi, so it's incredibly depressing and vivid. Lots of really good action scenes and good dialogue for those who like character development.

2. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Action)
Usually anime adaptions are REALLY bad but they are doing a very good job on this one. Really fun show with a large variety of characters spanning years. Can't wait til they animate Part 4 and Steel Ball Run.

3. Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Magical Girl/ Drama)
Another work by Gen Urobuchi. Probably the most deceiving anime I have ever watched. Basically Sailor Moon but incredibly dark and violent. Has a very interesting animation style and cool fight sequences. Would recommend this to anybody. Follows the Urobuchi standard of being INCREDIBLY depressing.

4. Gintama (Comedy)
Basically Family Guy but uses alot of it's jokes from Shounen Jump series like Dragonball, One Piece, Bleach, etc. It's really hard for anime to really make me laugh but this series does a good job of it. Also recommend this to anyone because of the subject material.

5. Baccano! (Comedy/Action)
Really fun series that takes place during Prohibition-era America with a multitude of characters including thieves, criminals, the mafia and immortals. Really hard to explain this series you should just watch it especially since its only 16 episodes. I REALLY WANT MORE OF THIS SERIES BUT I WILL NEVER GET IT!!!

haketh

Noob
I need to finish Sketchbook Full Colors and read the Front Mission manga. I fucking lvoe the FM series but I just ahaven't read Dog Life yet. So mad I didn't list Franken Fran, haven't read it in awhile though

EGP Wonder_Chef

I need to finish Sketchbook Full Colors and read the Front Mission manga. I fucking lvoe the FM series but I just ahaven't read Dog Life yet. So mad I didn't list Franken Fran, haven't read it in awhile though
Dog Life & Dog Style is so damn good even if you aren't a fan of Front Mission. It's more about the people surrounding the war, so like foot soliders, photographers, etc. It's a bunch of short stories involving sets of characters like that. DEFINITELY read it.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Also Top 5 recommendations for me (No gifs because that is way too much work):

1. Fate/Zero (Drama/Action)
Prequel to Fate/Stay Night written by Gen Urobuchi, so it's incredibly depressing and vivid. Lots of really good action scenes and good dialogue for those who like character development.

2. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Action)
Usually anime adaptions are REALLY bad but they are doing a very good job on this one. Really fun show with a large variety of characters spanning years. Can't wait til they animate Part 4 and Steel Ball Run.

3. Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Magical Girl/ Drama)
Another work by Gen Urobuchi. Probably the most deceiving anime I have ever watched. Basically Sailor Moon but incredibly dark and violent. Has a very interesting animation style and cool fight sequences. Would recommend this to anybody. Follows the Urobuchi standard of being INCREDIBLY depressing.

4. Gintama (Comedy)
Basically Family Guy but uses alot of it's jokes from Shounen Jump series like Dragonball, One Piece, Bleach, etc. It's really hard for anime to really make me laugh but this series does a good job of it. Also recommend this to anyone because of the subject material.

5. Baccano! (Comedy/Action)
Really fun series that takes place during Prohibition-era America with a multitude of characters including thieves, criminals, the mafia and immortals. Really hard to explain this series you should just watch it especially since its only 16 episodes. I REALLY WANT MORE OF THIS SERIES BUT I WILL NEVER GET IT!!!
You a fan of Urobochi? This guy is godlike. Stoked for Psycho-Pass NEW EDIT Edition this Summer Season and Psycho-Pass 2 This Fall. Also waiting for the prequel novel to be translated to I can read the fuck out of it

haketh

Noob
Dog Life & Dog Style is so damn good even if you aren't a fan of Front Mission. It's more about the people surrounding the war, so like foot soliders, photographers, etc. It's a bunch of short stories involving sets of characters like that. DEFINITELY read it.
Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket is my favorite Gundam so yeah it's right up my alley

You a fan of Urobochi? This guy is godlike. Stoked for Psycho-Pass NEW EDIT Edition this Summer Season and Psycho-Pass 2 This Fall. Also waiting for the prequel novel to be translated to I can read the fuck out of it
Check out kamen Rider Gaim, Urobuchi is writing it,.

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
I've been meaning to watch psycho pass but I literally just got back into the whole anime thing. Yeah I really like Urobuchi especially Saya no Uta.

On the subject of manga, since it was brought up a few times, I definitely recommend reading the manga version of Watamote over the anime version. The anime kinda branched away from the manga near the end (manga doesn't focus that much on the girl who gave her a hug) and the presentation of some scenes were hit and miss, like the umbrella scene. I'm still hyped for the OVA regardless, Watamote is love.

I've been meaning to watch psycho pass but I literally just got back into the whole anime thing. Yeah I really like Urobuchi especially Saya no Uta.
Psycho Pass is reaaaaaally good, definitely should watch it. And I had no idea he worked on Saya no Uta, more reason for me to watch that in the near future.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket is my favorite Gundam so yeah it's right up my alley
I actually haven't seen too much Gundam stuff.

I watched 08th MS Team and read Gihren Ansatsu Keikaku, Crossbone Gundam, Lost War Chronicles.

I should really watch more, I was planning to but I got distracted...

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Their both standard shounen fare with very little character growth or actual interstesting plot twist outside of "Ah you thought it was X, BUT IT WAS I DIO" without being dope like Jojo's.
Even though I love Bleach and other shounen stuff, this is probably the best TL;DR explanation of a shounen manga ever.

RM Truth

Check out kamen Rider Gaim, Urobuchi is writing it,.
Only Gundam I haven't seen yet is Unicorn. Don't know why. Just never got around to it. I can't stand the way Banagher looks for some reason.

AK Ace Universe

Yomi | RM Raoh
Only Gundam I haven't seen yet is Unicorn. Don't know why. Just never got around to it. I can't stand the way Banagher looks for some reason.
You better fucking watch Unicorn.

Top 5 Recommended

5) Nichijou - 2011 (Comedy)

Really funny comedy. I could sit there and watch it for a while. It's pretty solid.

4) Initial D - 1995 - ongoing (Racing, Shounen)

One of my personal favorite anime. I could re-watch this series as many times as possible, and never get tired of it.

3) JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 2012 remake - ongoing (Shounen, Action, Drama, Mystery)

A proper manga adaptation of the original series, very high production value, and as much fan service as possible all packed in one series. And it's fabulous.

2) Hellsing Ultimate - 2006 -2012 - (Drama, Horror, Shounen)

Vampire killers, zombies, England, vampire Nazi's, and the Vatican in a crazy horror drama with A LOT of guns. One of my personal favorites.

1) Gundam Unicorn - 2010 - 2014 - (Shounen, Mecha, Drama, Action)

The conclusive series to the Universal Century timeline from the original Mobile Suit Gundam from 1979. A story of interesting characters, high production value, mecha, and a lot of sci-fi elementals comes together to end a 35 year story for a war of independence. Ultimately my favorite series of all time as a Gundam fan, but also because of the close knit tie-ins that it has with a bunch previous Gundam series.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Btooom! left a cliffhanger for a sequel that will never happen smfh.
YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE!! The Manga just finished an arc and is headed to another one. And there is now enough content for another 12 episodes XD

There is also another solution which is to do Original Anime Content. So deviate the anime story from the manga but those usually don't turn out well.

I guess it's time for me to check out Saya no Uta.

Even though I love Bleach and other shounen stuff, this is probably the best TL;DR explanation of a shounen manga ever.
I dnt get how it is a good explanation, but hey we all have a different outlook on things of course. Obviously some shounen have found a way to stay around ( naruto for example)

RM Truth

I dnt get how it is a good explanation, but hey we all have a different outlook on things of course. Obviously some shounen have found a way to stay around ( naruto for example)
Because 90% of all the plot twists in Shounen manga are hero A beats villain A only to realize that villain B was the true main villain. It's a tried and tested formula that's been in shounen manga since DBZ and probably older. Doesn't mean its any less successful or interesting to read.

WITNESS

Worlds Famous
Because 90% of all the plot twists in Shounen manga are hero A beats villain A only to realize that villain B was the true main villain. It's a tried and tested formula that's been in shounen manga since DBZ and probably older. Doesn't mean its any less successful or interesting to read.
not really

90 percent? Umm no statistical evidence to back that up and not all plot twists are like that lol. Just had a plot twist in the most recent manga for naruto and it was nothing near this description. Like I said, we have different views on things, we can agree to disagree of course.

RM Truth

90 percent? Umm no statistical evidence to back that up and not all plot twists are like that lol. Just had a plot twist in the most recent manga for naruto and it was nothing near this description. Like I said, we have different views on things, we can agree to disagree of course.
Obviously that was an exaggerated #, and I read the most recent chapter of Naruto. That was pretty much how I would describe what happened.

EDIT: Agree to disagree we will then.

RM Truth

then your definition of plot twist is weird
Original main villain is being fought. Supposed side villain comes in, back stabs, the main villain, and will probably become the new villain that everyone is trying to defeat.