What's new

My 5 Anime Recommendations

WITNESS

Worlds Famous
Because 90% of all the plot twists in Shounen manga are hero A beats villain A only to realize that villain B was the true main villain. It's a tried and tested formula that's been in shounen manga since DBZ and probably older. Doesn't mean its any less successful or interesting to read.
this what you said. but in reality that plot twist has been done a few times

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
this what you said. but in reality that plot twist has been done a few times
It's happened in every main battle manga that's been around in some form or another. Whether it be some sort of betrayal, fighting a higher ranking opponent, or what not. Not saying there aren't exceptions to the rule, but this is probably one of the biggest plot plot drivers in battle manga.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I also don't feel like arguing this point anymore because I've argued it for and against so many times in the past. It's also derailing the thread. I'll just let people have their opinions.

WITNESS

Worlds Famous
It's happened in every main battle manga that's been around in some form or another. Whether it be some sort of betrayal, fighting a higher ranking opponent, or what not. Not saying there aren't exceptions to the rule, but this is probably one of the biggest plot plot drivers in battle manga.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Look, just whatever you do... don't watch Baku no Pico.

That's the last time I go into an anime blind. My friends are jerks

Error

DF2+R2
Anyone ever hear of Saint Seiya? It's not very popular here in the US but it's huge pretty much everywhere else.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
after finishing attack on titan last night i can understand why people say they didnt like it , i like it and all its just kind of drawn out , they could fit so much more into each ep.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
So I watched AOT and Death Note over the past week and I must say that I have missed out on a lot. AOT was just mind blowing and Death Note made me want to have my own Shininami lol. Next I might try Code Geass, Beserk, No game No Life, or something entirely different. I can't remember the shows names, but basically they have Waifus with ridiculous powers. Elfen Lied looks good too lol.

Edit: And this is coming from someone who's only watched DBZ, some Sailor Moon (I was under 8 years of age) and very little Full Metal Alchemists.

Last edited:

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
If you havent seen Hunter x Hunter you havent seen good anime.
. Speaking of anime heres a free cruncyroll guess pass if anyone wants it. It expires soon. JKJGWX9NRW6

Crathen

Death is my business
If you havent seen Hunter x Hunter you havent seen good anime. Speaking of anime heres a free cruncyroll guess pass if anyone wants it. It expires soon. JKJGWX9NRW6
Yea HxH is pretty good , it sucks that this season is ending soon.

In other news Togashi has finally started releasing the manga on a weekly basis so it won't take 10 years to see a new HxH anime.

Im also kinda waiting on a new Bleach anime , the manga is progressing but i don't wanna put up w reading it , imma be lazy for once and just wait for the anime.

So I finished cowboy bebop (and it was excellent) and am halfway through death note right now and death note has some of the craziest plot twists and what not, loving it. Also just finished the berserk anime and enjoyed it (on chapter 247 in the manga and it is just getting better and better).