What's new

Mr. Donald Sterling

Wow so painful, wow. This comment made me laugh for some reason. A lot of old people just grew up with these kinda racist ideas, there really isnt anything you can do about it. I'm not justifying anything, but it is really hard to change them.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Illegal or not, the court of public opinion has no law about throwing out evidence obtained in such a manner. Sterling is still a backwards thinking racist who has no business being in a position of power that he is.
Actually yes it does. If evidence is obtained illegally it cannot be used in a court of law.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
What part of Texas were you in? I find this hard to believe.
I remember right after Katrina I was going to a high school in a city called Baytown Texas. Right outside of Houston. This white teacher flat out told me that she wished us "New Orleans" people would just go back home because we were causing problems in the city. I can laugh at that now. His statement isn't hard to believe.

Yes it was a "race" issue.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Clippers players did the right thing.

No matter what anyone's personal opinion might be on the subject at hand... everyone deserves their proper respect.

This dude only respects himself and his money.

The bigger deal will be what the fans do when they go back........ biggest statement of the NBA generation could be an empty staples center.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
:rolleyes:

Of course that's what someone like you would think.
Someone like me, huh? I guess you and I are really close friends and you know everything about me lol.

I just seen the guy taking 3 steps all over the place. Sorry your, "King" gets away with a lot of bullocks.

Odoyle

Drops combos
Someone like me, huh? I guess you and I are really close friends and you know everything about me lol.

I just seen the guy taking 3 steps all over the place. Sorry your, "King" gets away with a lot of bullocks.
Where in the video is he taking three steps? Stop making stuff up. It just makes you seem like a hater. The "King" gets hacked like Shaq and unlike a Kobe or MJ, he doesn't get the benefit of superstar calls. Heat are getting the threepeat regardless.

Shes getting sued for apparent blackmail. But lbsh. It was a sugar daddy situation. Daddy probably wanted to stop providing. There is no way this is going anywhere near a court for a lawsuit. The NBA on the other hand has a huge upper hand. I'd have to read more into the structure but its 30 independent franchises, the represent the league. If he's hurting business they can remove him. I can be wrong here but seems that the board would have the power. Similar to you owning a franchised gas station and only letting one race get gas. They could take the rights you have to bear that franchise away. Can't find much info on it, but the NBA has options. Excomunicate until he sells, etc.

Where in the video is he taking three steps? Stop making stuff up. It just makes you seem like a hater. The "King" gets hacked like Shaq and unlike a Kobe or MJ, he doesn't get the benefit of superstar calls. Heat are getting the threepeat regardless.
Saying he doesn't get reputation calls is wrong. Every star gets them. He does get uncalled fouls as well though. There's no arguing he's the best player on the planet though.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Id just like to add that I live in Texas and am not shocked at all that you heard the N word lol.

There are a lot of backwards places in Texas.
I aint gon flex though, aside from that I fuck with Texas! I love Baytown/Houston My favorite place to be after New Orleans. The culture is so different out there.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Fast forward to 1:40 in his nose breaking video. he stops dribbling and takes 3 steps clear as day. I don't have a problem with the "king," I'm a fan of the Heat, so this doesn't make any sense lol. I just pointed out his 3 steps is all.

Odoyle

Drops combos
Fast forward to 1:40 in his nose breaking video. he stops dribbling and takes 3 steps clear as day. I don't have a problem with the "king," I'm a fan of the Heat, so this doesn't make any sense lol. I just pointed out his 3 steps is all.
Oh you mean after he got fouled the first time? Lots of NBA players get away with taking a third step on the way to a layup/dunk.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
So his been banned indefinitely from all thing related to the organization and there will be a meeting of the board to sell the team to someone and as well Mr. Donald Sterling will be fine $2.5 Million.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
So his been banned indefinitely from all thing related to the organization and there will be a meeting of the board to sell the team to someone and as well Mr. Donald Sterling will be fine $2.5 Million.
I like this new commissioner. IJS

Well I was partially right. Wasn't expecting a ban for life though. Only problem i have though is that he is still going to be making money off this team, just won't be seen or heard. At least until the team can be sold.

Well I was partially right. Wasn't expecting a ban for life though. Only problem i have though is that he is still going to be making money off this team, just won't be seen or heard. At least until the team can be sold.
That depends. He can be ousted with a yes vote by 2\3rds of the owners.