What's new

Discussion Moves that should become brutalities?

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I like the Displacer idea as a brutality but his teleport doesn't already deal damage so it gives him another way to klose matches.
Me too. I just thought of this up just when I posted it, since I play TG Raiden. If this happened, I would think the following combo as a nice brutality ender:

B2, B2, 44xxEX Shocker, B14xxEX Teleport, near. :)

It would be called the Painless Electricity, since it doesn't make any damage, yet it kills the opponents suddenly. :)

I would think of many more for the other characters, but I don't know them very well.

Sektor's teleport on the last hit should cut the opponent in half like in the assist brutality when he's called by another Borg.

Or if the opponent blocks the teleport then Sektor does ex air dash and cuts the opponent in half, only leaving his legs like Spectral Ermac's Superman brutality.

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
By far if they put like an hour or two worth of animation, this brutality would be sick:

Erron Black (Gunslinger)- Stand off shots 3.

Each shot chip off a bit of the opponents leg piece by piece. Right before the final shot the opponent is in a crouching state because they have no legs. And the last shot pops their head off. Fucking sick. Maybe next game :(

Otherwise, Cyrax's net going through the opponent and slicing them into a million peices sounds awesome. And he needs a buzsaw one as well. (DB1 or B1 2+4)