What's new

Discussion Moves that should become brutalities?

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
Kotal should have a variation on his Blood God brutality where if he kills you with an uppercut while blood offering, damage totem, and at least one mace parry buff are up, you explode. Similar to a Predator self destruct explosion, but with lots of flames and your head not coming back down for like five whole seconds.

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
Ermacs grab. He grabs u throws u in the air and slams to ass down, it would be a perfs brutal and his X-ray, yo head should come off when he hits you. A funny one would be his hover where he slams his head on the ground, your legs just come off and ermacs head just explodes like warriors brute

Aramonde

Noob
Reptile's regular throw. Suspends the opponent upside-down with his tongue and swipes frantically until the opponent is disembowelled which is animated in that glorious slow motion they use for the climax of a brutality. NRS pls
That sounds sick! I love that throw it definitely needs a brutal.

Quan Chi's extended B2...I hate the move so much but he winds up for that home run of a downward sword swing I feel like if you get hit by it you should get chopped straight in half as a brutality.
Oh thats a good one! I forgot about charged B2. So funny everyone was freaking out when he got that made as a launcher. The most useless launcher in the game XD.

ando1184

Noob
Cyber Kano - his db1 should burn through and cut off the top of their head but with a slow motion effect as he turns his head like he's taking his time to cut with precision.

- Ex knife toss (3 traveling blades), should slice through the opponent full screen and they fall into 3 separate pieces (head, upper torso, legs)

Commando - db3 (low parry), he crawls on them and repeatedly stabs them with his elbow blade.

Poshib

The Artman
i think Warlock Quan Chi's slam move should make the opponent explode when he slams them on the ground and the EX version should end like the grab brutality.

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
(Piercing) : mileenas b1, 2, 1+2 - could stab them to death, similar to the brutality she already has.

Her ex ball roll needs a brutality as well lolz

Goat-City

Banned
Oh yeah, it's been mentioned before but Tanya needs an X ray brutal where she 180 snaps your neck with her crotch like in her MK4 fatality. In my opinion this is the #1 brutal that should be in the game but isn't, at least as far as we know.

And Ethereal should get one where if you end a grounded combo with a normal teleport after their health has fully depleted, they'd turn into a glowing pink skeleton. That would be sick!

Last edited:

Parasurama

Dragon
Let us make it simple - ALL X RAYS should be brutalities.

Liu Kang Dualist- the orbs should give brutalities on explosion.

Jason Pls

Certified free as fuck
Scorpion's B32F2 and B121 should be universal brutalities. In Ninjutsu, the could lop off their head or cut them in half, and with the others they could punch a hole through the opponent's chest or knock the head off.

Hellfire should also have brutals off the OTG and Hellfire tbh

Aramonde

Noob
i think Warlock Quan Chi's slam move should make the opponent explode when he slams them on the ground and the EX version should end like the grab brutality.
I thought about this too just forgot to mention it! XD I would have the ex slam just explode them on the ground too when he falls through the portal. Would be funny.

Israfel

Designer for BxA
That sounds sick! I love that throw it definitely needs a brutal.

Oh thats a good one! I forgot about charged B2. So funny everyone was freaking out when he got that made as a launcher. The most useless launcher in the game XD.
Right?!?!?!?!? It's easily like a 30+ frame launcher....it's so deadly.

Geoffmeister

PS4/EU Ermac main
Ermac: Soul Blast makes the opponent explode & hidden Tele-Lift brutality slams opponent (like MK9 Ex-telelift) into a pancake
Smoke: Air-throw makes planet Earth spin/toss directly into the sun ... yeah.
Takeda: ryu-spear knocks the opponents head clean off as it flies off-screen
Kenshi: Kenjutsu tele-toss MK9 fatality (smacks against camera)
Kitana: fan toss on standing opponent makes her throw additional fans dismembering opponents into a pile of limbs

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
That is one in displacer
Isnt the ex one brutal in displacer? When he gets inside you and explodes you? I may be wrong tho
displacer cuz
EX is in Displacer.
:tonyt what the, you raiden hating son of a bitch what are you talking about
Yes you motherfuckers, I already know about that one.

I'm talking about having one for all variations where he would just ram and explode the opponent, sort of like Kano's Ex air ball.