What's new

Discussion Moves that should become brutalities?

Xerclipse

"I saw you staring"
What moves in MKX do you think should become brutalities (that aren't a brutality yet)? And how would the opponent be killed by it?

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
SR Takeda's Regular and Air Spear. Like seriously, the air one he literally flies through your head with his foot. The regular one already like slows down as he punches your head. I have no idea how these aren't brutals already.

Xerclipse

"I saw you staring"
Kotal's b1. It should make their neck rip just far enough to where the head is barely hanging on.
I will now always expect that to happen everytime that happens to me at low health.

I also think his anti air grab should be one as well (I forgot the input). It would slam the head and arms off of the opponent right when the impact happens.

Goat-City

Banned
Sorcerer Quan Chi should have one with EX trance while standing in the armor spell from full screen. If it kills then the trance should melt them down to a green skeleton like his other brutality, except the only difference is that he keeps walking forward for a few seconds as a skeleton like he's still being tranced until he eventually falls down to his knees in front of Quan.

And Warlock needs one with his business kick that impales you through the back.

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
Cassie's pistol should blow your head clean off, Shang Tsung fatality 1 style.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Ferra/Torr's F4. The giant boot. I want them to explode with their head going flying way up in the air.

Down 2

Noob
Leatherfaces' meter burn chainsaw impale, the one where he has you up in the air and then knocks you back down for the pop up. He should cut them in half or something.. I always end matches with it.

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
Ronin Takeda's Piercing Beam (ex-df3) is one I always expected to be a brutality. I think it should melt the skin off the opponent as if they looked into the ark of the covenant.