What's new

Discussion Moves that should become brutalities?

You guys realize that all moves can`t have brutalities, because it would cause too many accidental brutalities right? Also having more secret brutalities than non secret ones would be quite ridiculous.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
You guys realize that all moves can`t have brutalities, because it would cause too many accidental brutalities right? Also having more secret brutalities than non secret ones would be quite ridiculous.
That's like saying Tremor would be better if he weren't so damn cool.

Also, they should make Kung Jin more overtly gay by giving him a "Dancing Queen" and "Turn the Beat Around" celebration dance. Also, let him ass slap his opponents from time to time. Girl or guy, doesn't matter.

Kung Jin isn't the worst character because he's gay. He's the worst character because he's gay and so sad and quiet about it. He would be way better if he just embraced his own gayness. You can't make a gay character and just go half-way with it.

Doctor Rektangle

Think outside the Box
Universal: Down 2s that hit an armored move but do enough damage to kill. Anti air d2s.

And character specific moves

All chainsaw based leatherface specials that currently arent.

Slasher Jason's b12 (2) string

Ferra slide/throw/toss/Xray

Doctor Rektangle

Think outside the Box

Also, they should make Kung Jin more overtly gay by giving him a "Dancing Queen" and "Turn the Beat Around" celebration dance. Also, let him ass slap his opponents from time to time. Girl or guy, doesn't matter.

Kung Jin isn't the worst character because he's gay. He's the worst character because he's gay and so sad and quiet about it. He would be way better if he just embraced his own gayness. You can't make a gay character and just go half-way with it.
I didn't know all gay people were flaming gay.

GAV

I didn't know all gay people were flaming gay.
They're not, but Kung Jin sucks as he is now. He might be the worst MK character ever. He's certainly in the running.

Making him a flaming ass-grabber would be a big improvement.

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
Reptile:
1. pounce should rip their body in two so that it falls over itself, ferra torr style.
2.Throw should cut their body into bloody chunks.
3. Acid puke should reduce opponent into a skeleton.

Jaqui:
1. Throw should blow opponent up leaving behind just their feet (somebody has a brutality with this animation)
2. f2,u2,2+4 with high tech should obliterate the opponent into a bloody mess.

Kenshi (possesed):
EX db2 should saw the opponent in half vertically.
EX bf3 should rip the opponent in half throwing their torso behind you

Johnny cage:
b3 string should end crushing opponents skull like a grape.
stunt double: EX db1 without clone should crush their upper torso into the dirt.
RED johnny throw should have its own vicious brutality smashing limbs off with each strike

Scorpion:
Hellfires flame aura or unblocked hellfire should burn the opponent to a crisp

Sub zero:
Cryomancers ice hammer should smash part of the opponent flat like a bug.

BRUTALITY FIXES:
I've said this a thousand times and if i could find one of my posts i'd just copy and paste. Barring Reptile's hidden brutality found in january. He has the worst brutalities hands down in game.

1. Spits over their mouth. they cant breathe? It dissolves their lungs? something happens. they die. But the animation is just the spit sticking to their face. Thankfully we'd later learn how to decapitate someone with a acid spit bubble.. and then much much later learn how to pop their head. More than makes up for it but originally absolute shit.
2. Rips the opponents heart out of their body. Awesome when it works. it fails for no apparent reason about half of the time.
3. Nimble. Slides off the opponents shins. Several characters have this animation and they do it better. Not the worst thing in the world. just boring.
4. Deceptive. If you waste meter coating your opponent in acid vomit then finish with his f2 string. He will grab the opponent spew acids all across his face poring over the opponent and slam his opponent against the ground. From one stance you cant see the brutality. From the other his front perfect half of his face kind of melts off. You already robbed Reptile of taking Takedas eyesight. (Acid can be washed out of your eyes with water people) But now after dissolving your opponent all match your rewarded with a missable lazy brutality that isnt worth the meter or effort.
5. Noxious. You uppercut the opponents headoff. Johnny cage did it in MK1. Reptile does it none better. Hell everyone uppercuts peoples heads off. It's the new shin kick.

On top of that shit fatality #1: Pukes across the opponents face. The flesh dissolves (really the muscle should do) in a perfect front half. Reptile runs up. Cracks their skull perfectly in half. Drops the opponent.
#2 aint bad. its a throwback. nothing new to the table. may as well been a classic fatality but it feels worthwhile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------D'vorah has the same issue as reptile when it comes to her venomous specific brutality. dissolves perfect front half of their face. missable from one stance. other stance none impressive. Did it in a local and people thought it was a glitch cause they didnt see the brutality aspect of it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shinnoks throw brutality also removes the perfect front half of the opponents face. which just looks absolutely bizzare. You stomp down on somebody's face minimum of 2 times. So their face has been melted off? Stop recycling this animation it is absolutely bad design.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt

Know whats gay? Worrying about how 'not gay' someone acts.
"O..M...G Takeke look at CAAASSANDRA acting like she don't want me. Starin' at my butt in stuff. Disgustin'."
"Bitch why do you care!?"
"Caause if you gay you should do dem twirls n' shit like gayfolks does."
".....kill yourself."
:coffee::REO:DOGE

GAV

Know whats gay? Worrying about how 'not gay' someone acts.
"O..M...G Takeke look at CAAASSANDRA acting like she don't want me. Starin' at my butt in stuff. Disgustin'."
"Bitch why do you care!?"
"Caause if you gay you should do dem twirls n' shit like gayfolks does."
".....kill yourself."
:coffee::REO:DOGE
I'm just trying to breathe some life into the character.

Kung Jin is super easy to use and has a devastating move-set, but he's still lame. Tell me, which character is less hype than Kung JIn?

Its not because he's gay. Its because he's so emo about it.

Right now, when he gets picked - people turn off streams - or walk away to do something else. He's pure anti-hype. He's like the anti-Tremor.

Give us something to be excited about.

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Since Ermac has a grand total of ZERO hidden/secret brutalities, here's a few I am crying out for.

• B2 charged on block causing the opponents torso to be blown across the map leaving a pile of arms, legs and a noggin in a bloody pile.
  • B3, 2, 1. On the 2 hitting, the opponent is exploded and then the 1 paints them all over the floor
  • His throw. If you have seen Ermacs throw, it should just split the opponent in 2 halves at the end of the animation. Or as he is flying up with them, consume their soul and have a sunken, grey body fall to the ground.
  • EXDB4. Lots of soul bursts that could pop holes in the opponents body finishing with a headshot.
  • B1. Just bitch slap the head clean off the bitch. Or have it spin round similar to Kung Jin's throw brutal.
He needs some secret stuff. Its the only thing I've missed through the year playing him!

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
For Triborg

Sektor's Air Dash (explosion of upper torso)
Sektor's B1, 2+4 (electrocution to explosion)
Sektor's F212BB (explosion of the head during the canceling)

Cyrax's EX Buzzsaw (vertically upper torso's slice)
Cyrax's B1, 2+4 (sliced in half)
Cyrax's net (cut in pieces)

Smoke's phasing towards the opponent during combo (opponent consumed)
Smoke's B1, 2+4 (electrocution to explosion, like Sektor's)
Smoke's air throw (only the upper torso fall after the end of animation)

Cyber Sub's F2 (impale the opponent)
Cyber Sub's B1, 2+4 (with drone out, shatter the enemy in pieces)
Cyber Sub's EX slide (at the end of the combo, crystal of ice impale the enemy)

Possibility for new brutalities are endless.
However ending a match in a brutality every time because of how many there are, eliminate the hype element.

FrankOceansWaifu

Watch this set up.
I always wanted Kang's windmill punches to end in a single fiery punch through the opponents chest, similar to when Shao Kahn was bodied the first time in MK9

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
just want to preface this by saying I kinda hate Tekada... hate playing him., hate playing against him, hate watching him... BUT i think that combo ender where he kind of uses the whip to pull him towards you and dose this massive punch in the face is one of the coolest looking moves in the game and requires a brutality.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
A few I could think of judging from the characters I play;
MILEENA:
1. (Piercing) - b121+3, dd3.
This move should just continually keep stabbing them until they fall on their back, to which she continues the stabbing even more. The same could be said for Ravenous high pounce into dd2 as it is a similar motion.
2. (All variations) - X-Ray. When she bites their skull she should just continue to eat their face off.

SCORPION:
1. (Ninjitsu) - f42. The second hit of this string he should impale his sword into them, and then pull it up to split them in half from the torso up.
2. (Hellfire) - Hellfire. How this move is not a brutality is beyond me, he literally sets them alight with the flames of hell, they could just turn to ashes.

SUB-ZERO:
1. (Cryomancer) - ice hammer. Cryomancer's brutality is easily one of the worst, so adding this one would be cool; similar to the hammer brutal in Quan's Lair but with ice effects.

QUAN CHI:
1. (All Variations) - exTrance. Drains the life or soul out of the opponent, or maybe even controls them to kill themselves?

KOTAL KAHN:
1. (All Variations) - Grab. While he holds them there with one hand choking them he could cast a sun ray down to burn them while he survives.

Last edited:

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Sub Zero
Cryomancer - A) Ice Hammer to smash like a pie any character. B) F122's Ice Sword to cross slash any character.
Unbreakable - Bi Han's original Frost Bomb, meaning put the Aura on, and then do the Frost Bomb to freeze any character (See Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub Zero for reference).
Grandmaster - Freeze your opponent, and then toss him on the ground, just like you do with the Ice Klone.
Universal - A) Freeze your opponent, and then do the Shatter. B) X-Ray to end with the character being stuck and frozen on any corner, just like in the movie (see the video to see what do I mean).

Timestamp: 2:30

Raiden
Displacer - EX Teleport, and then close to the opponent to explode within the opponent, just like in Superman Brutality.
Universal - A) The EX Bolt to electrify the opponent before he explodes, just like with the shocker brutality. B) The X-ray's lightning to make the character disappear, just like in real life.

Scorpion
Universal - His ground minions to grab the opponent and pull him/her down to Hell/Tartarus/Jigoku.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Raiden
Displacer - EX Teleport, and then close to the opponent to explode within the opponent, just like in Superman Brutality.
I like the Displacer idea as a brutality but his teleport doesn't already deal damage so it gives him another way to klose matches.