What's new

Discussion Moves that should become brutalities?

Lokheit

Noob
Cryomancer's Hammer. There is even a hammer brutality in the game (Quan Chi stage) so they only need to recycle the animation (and make the knives brutality optional by needing to hold a direction so you can avoid that one which happens 80% of the time as part of Cryo's BnBs).

Aramonde

Noob
Sorcerer Quan Chi should have one with EX trance while standing in the armor spell from full screen. If it kills then the trance should melt them down to a green skeleton like his other brutality, except the only difference is that he keeps walking forward for a few seconds as a skeleton like he's still being tranced until he eventually falls down to his knees in front of Quan.

And Warlock needs one with his business kick that impales you through the back.
I'd like the Trance to be universal.

The F3 is good but i'd rather have portal grab rip the head off. The head coming off would happen when he comes out of the portal and lands.

kantboy-2

Ripper
Every regular throw and X-ray in the game should lead to a brutality.

And everybody should have a 3rd, simple fatality.

Moves that I feel should be brutalities with the character I play;

CT Kano - knife toss, same animation as Mileena's sai brutality.
Cyber Kano - 2+4 grab, should blow up people like Sektor's missile brutality.
Commando- high parry, same animation as Jason's punch brutallity. LARIATO!

Colest

Mid-Tier 'Mancer Main
Haven't seen it mentioned yet but Subby's MB Slide should have a brutal. There's plenty of interesting things they can do with that move.

TamedLizard

Buff George
Reptile's throw, and Tanya's xray should have been had her MK4 neck break fatal as a brutality.

Shinnok meter burned hs should make the opponent explode.

Lastly, Cyrax not having a brutality that involves his saw is a travesty.