What's new

Poll Most overrated characters currently?

5 most overrated characters?

• Scorpion

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Sub-Zero

Votes: 53 22.4%
  • Kotal Kahn

Votes: 33 13.9%
  • Cassie Cage

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • D'Vorah

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Ferra/Torr

Votes: 18 7.6%
  • Raiden

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Kano

Votes: 29 12.2%
  • Quan Chi

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Kitana

Votes: 21 8.9%
  • Kung Lao

Votes: 26 11.0%
  • Ermac

• Reptile

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Erron Black

Votes: 16 6.8%
  • Mileena

Votes: 51 21.5%
  • Jacqui Briggs

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Johnny Cage

Votes: 36 15.2%
  • Sonya Blade

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Jax

Votes: 24 10.1%
  • Shinnok

Votes: 35 14.8%
  • Kenshi

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Takeda

Votes: 15 6.3%
  • Liu Kang

Votes: 35 14.8%
  • Kung Jin

• Bo Rai Cho

Votes: 21 8.9%
  • Jason Vorhees

• Tanya

• Predator

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Tremor

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Alien

Votes: 41 17.3%

• Total voters

Tweedy

Noob
to be fair, Pig whines harder than any of them about Kenshi
Has he really claimed that Kenshi is bad since the MKXL patch? To be fair up until the MKXL patch, he was bad imo. The B1/D1 buffs helped him a lot, and many characters were nerfed.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I still think predator is one of the most overrated. He literally has a hard time playing mkx like the majority of the characters. Outside of HQT he's not really a zoner, all of hit attacks are slow and start high, and he's extremely punishable on the majority of his stuff. He literally gets poked out of a lot of his stuff now, and always has.
I agree. I think HQT is still good but not what he used to be.

I voted Mileena.. But really I haven't seen people saying she's broke or OP. Maybe I just missed it or whaetever. She's really good. Most of what I've seen is just people saying she's really good.

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
saltface said it himself foxy opened his eyes to how powerful the character is so i hope that opens your eyes. i love the hell outta saltface he my boy but foxy is the only reason people are trying to get her nerfed right now.
Foxy, Sonic and DJT are those cats that can bring out a lot of character's strength. For example, have you ever seen Sonic's Jacqui - its ridiculous bruh! But would anyone say Jacqui is top in the game? No. Players like Foxy, Sonic and DJT aren't human - they seriously can make any character look like they should be nerfed. Very few players are gonna pick up Mileena and just b12 to a major victory and right now, a lot of people are under the impression that she's broken or OP. This is the reason I think she's being overrated - I'm not saying she's trash or isn't good. Thats all.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Think JC is great but jesus the way people talk about him you'd think he had a 50/50 vortex, unblockables and hqt zoning.

Think its an overreaction cause he was unknown high tier for the best part of a year.
LOL this post broke my sarcasm detector. I'll take the bait and get blown up if necessary, but he DOES have a vortex, unblockables, and some of the best zoning in the game. That's EXACTLY why people are freaking out about him.

NO ONE is allowed to talk about how "broken" MK9 was with the amount of bullshit that flies in this game. Stunt double getting 78% guaranteed off of 1 bar MIDSCREEN into a corner restand is absolutely insane. You have to be a literal FOOL to think otherwise.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
LOL this post broke my sarcasm detector. I'll take the bait and get blown up if necessary, but he DOES have a vortex, unblockables, and some of the best zoning in the game. That's EXACTLY why people are freaking out about him.

NO ONE is allowed to talk about how "broken" MK9 was with the amount of bullshit that flies in this game. Stunt double getting 78% guaranteed off of 1 bar MIDSCREEN into a corner restand is absolutely insane. You have to be a literal FOOL to think otherwise.
Mind telling me what his vortex is?

Wigy

There it is...

Talking about a-list. Which is who everyone bitches about.

What is the vortex?

My understanding of a vortex is a 50/50 which cannot be fuzzied that loops into itself with no option for escape other than blocking correctly.

Johnny cage does not have this.

Also his zoning is not some of the best in the game. Come on....

flappysamyhamy

EMPEROR FLAPPY / EGGPLANT
Talking about a-list. Which is who everyone bitches about.

What is the vortex?

My understanding of a vortex is a 50/50 which cannot be fuzzied that loops into itself with no option for escape other than blocking correctly.

Johnny cage does not have this.

Also his zoning is not some of the best in the game. Come on....
Can you end the downplay lmao your character literally only has one unplayable matchup which isn't even that bad in stunt double. Please.

Wigy

There it is...
Can you end the downplay lmao your character literally only has one unplayable matchup which isn't even that bad in stunt double. Please.
There is a number of characters who dont have any really bad matchups. He is really good, but people are making it out for him to be like kabal, its ridiculous.

Last edited:

Wigy

There it is...
Also blow me out the ass for this but i think that SD has been stealth nerfed. Tried it like brady does in his thread and theres more pushback now? I've tested on 4-5 characters and 3 different maps? Not working like it did before

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
But no one is saying Jacqui is top tier after Sonic uses her. The points made by the Mileena community are typically horrid.
I forgot to finish my statement on that Valentine, my bad. What I was trying to push across was "it wasn't hyped because he didn't use it in tournament" but wanted to point out ever since he used Jason at FR that character has been gaining steam. And thats despite cR Whiteboi putting in work with the character prior to that.

My point is pretty much that the community hops on whomever the top guys hop on - a lot of followers in my humble opinion. Instead of guys trying to push the envelope with a character they'll wait for a Reo to tell them who's good or not then scream to the high heavens that character is good. The top players understand the game and are probably right but they are looking at the game a lot differently than the rest of us.

Hopefully that makes sense.

flappysamyhamy

EMPEROR FLAPPY / EGGPLANT
Any character that can restand you after everything leading into either a 7% blockstring.. Which you can stagger anywhere lol into more plus frames.. why? Also f3 is the best normal in the game free