What's new

Mortal Kombat X Mobile Game

How does one connect the console (PC in my case) game to their mobile WB Id? I see my email address showing that I'm logged in, but none of my skins that I earned in mobile have been unlocked on the console (PC in my case).

BUFFNSCUFF

Scrub-Lord Extraordinaire
Yeah I haven't got my crossover rewards either. I dunno if it has anything to do with me using the PC version of MK X but I really want my skins and stuff ;-;

Jap4

Noob
This is my team.
I'm using Reptile, Ermac and Kotal Khan.
I'm looking for Kotal Kahn God of Sun so my Lizard can shine.

Passed the whole game already. I hope they put up the challenge towers soon so I can unlock that Mileena skin. And maybe that Injustice Scorpion too.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I hate to ask but are there any kind souls that would be nice enough to give me the Farmer Jax skin?

I don't got much but if you want I can let you beat me up online so you can get the Revenant Lao(10 streak in KOTH) and Jax(15 flawless matches) skins easy.

I main Jax but I don't have the patience for this app and I really want that Farmer skin...

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
I hate to ask but are there any kind souls that would be nice enough to give me the Farmer Jax skin?

I don't got much but if you want I can let you beat me up online so you can get the Revenant Lao(10 streak in KOTH) and Jax(15 flawless matches) skins easy.

I main Jax but I don't have the patience for this app and I really want that Farmer skin...
depends. how do you get farmer jax?

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
i'm looking at the unlocks now, it says you can also obtain the skin by surviving 30 seconds in a boss battle on the console game
That's how you get Farmer Jax for the mobile game. If you want to get the skin on console you have to beat the third bracket like Pterodactyl said.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
i'm looking at the unlocks now, it says you can also obtain the skin by surviving 30 seconds in a boss battle on the console game
That's how you get Farmer Jax for the mobile game. If you want to get the skin on console you have to beat the third bracket like Pterodactyl said.
in that case, im going to have to get back to you on it. i tried signing into what i thought was my profile to confirm my info, but it turned out to be some other profile i had made before with the one i actually beat the game on now up in the air. i'm not sure if i even linked it to an account tbh.

aerogrunt, if you have any suggestions to track down my profile that would be great.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
wondering about this too
I did some searching and apparently Ed Boon said hopefully within 2 weeks (a few days after he said "soon" which was I think a couple of days before the console release?)
So I'm guessing it will arrive this week or the next.