What's new

Mortal Kombat X Mobile Game

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
So where is it actually available? It's not in the US or Europe or Brazil (which I'll use as an analogue for South America).....

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Did anyone else magically unlock the skins that you get from playing the mobile app? Yesterday I was play the console game doing tower challenges, and suddenly the prompted me saying "thank you for playing the mobile game" or something to that effect, and it gave me a bunch of koins, and the 2 exclusive skins.

I too have been waiting for the android version, so knowing that it hadn't be released yet, I figured the devs were just giving the rewards away for free now. Anybody else get these rewards?

TheGlow

Retired Noob
I see it supports a wide range of devices...
As the company IT guy I have access to many different devices and of course, it has to support only the iOS crap.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
What do you use? iFunbox is on its bullshit now after the update and says I can't backup these apps unless it's jailbroken.
iFunbox. When I would start the game I'd get the Scorpion vs Sub-Zero tutorial battle and my user was level 1. I just deleted all the files like usual then replaced them with an older backup. Somehow my save didn't change to the backup one but to the one I had prior to it being deleted. I guess the saves are on Cloud now or something?

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
iFunbox. When I would start the game I'd get the Scorpion vs Sub-Zero tutorial battle and my user was level 1. I just deleted all the files like usual then replaced them with an older backup. Somehow my save didn't change to the backup one but to the one I had prior to it being deleted. I guess the saves are on Cloud now or something?
That's so weird. I could tell I was going to lose it yesterday just by the chain of events. I'm not bothered, I just hope they will release the skins for MKX Mobile eventually (which they probably will considering the unlock everything / easy fatality purchases).

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Ninja Mime Johnny still hasn't unlocked for me, anyone else have this? Also PC->iOS unlocks don't seem to work either.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
All the stuff required for the Mileena Alt is still not up on mobile :(
the only skins right now that can even be unlocked are the farmer jax, ninja mime johnny, and klassic kitana. the other modes are not even available yet on IOS (unless there is something I don't know) so you can't even unlock injustice scorpion and klassic mileena yet. and it takes quite a bit of time unfortunately to get a character to level 40 to get klassic kitana unless you luckily get a bazillion level up cards.

Ninja Mime Johnny still hasn't unlocked for me, anyone else have this? Also PC->iOS unlocks don't seem to work either.
have you tried logging out, rebooting your console then logging in again, and/or just relogging in? this worked for me on ps4. also...I've noticed some of the mobile stuff seems to unlock when you go into extras and view an offline score or character model or something and then it will just pop up once you exit out of extras on the menu that "ninja mime skin, etc" is unlocked. the ninja mime johnny did this for me. the mk2 kitana unlocked after I logged out then logged back in.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
have you tried logging out, rebooting your console then logging in again, and/or just relogging in? this worked for me on ps4. also...I've noticed some of the mobile stuff seems to unlock when you go into extras and view an offline score or character model or something and then it will just pop up once you exit out of extras on the menu that "ninja mime skin, etc" is unlocked. the ninja mime johnny did this for me. the mk2 kitana unlocked after I logged out then logged back in.
Just tried logging out, restarting and logging back in. Didn't work, I guess you can't get unlocks from the PC version over to the iOS? Ninja Mime Johnny doesn't show up as unlocked in the iOS menu either.