What's new

Mortal Kombat X Mobile Game

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Anyone notice that now all it takes to recharge a character is 1 soul instead of 3?

Is this prevelant all around or just for me? Or perhaps even a glitch?

Either way, its pretty sweet that you can full recharge your character with 1 soul!

:D

Bar_Bar13

Friendly Neighborhood Spectre
Holy shit, Reptile equipped with a shuriken and a fully upgraded special 1 is one mean, lean, killing machine :D

chuco_

Noob
Do the towers of the fourth bracket crumble after being defeated or do they stay standing? Because I'm in the 4th tower and the 1st three I defeated are still standing. Is this normal? Has anyone experienced this?

Bar_Bar13

Friendly Neighborhood Spectre
Do the towers of the fourth bracket crumble after being defeated or do they stay standing? Because I'm in the 4th tower and the 1st three I defeated are still standing. Is this normal? Has anyone experienced this?
Yeah, they're still standing for me. I think it's a glitch, as I haven't gotten the reward for completing the fourth bracket.

zHawken

Would you settle for me sausage?
Would some of you guys be kind enough to add me so i can use your allies? I have a gold Possessed Kenshi and Mournful Kitana i can offer as mine

zHawken

Would you settle for me sausage?
Sure!

I just don't know how you search for allies.

They just randomly pop up before battles.

Also, I have a BUNCH of pending ones.

*sigh*
i havent had one pop up for me since the tutorial -.- so ive been kinda on my own the whole game. maybe it only works if you are friends with that person? (i assume that its a server problem too since so many people are on the game atm)

insignis

Noob
I didn't have allies for quite a time...I guess you really need friends at least in request pending state.

Anyway I have a connection error all day long :<

Yeah, this doesn't even really make an attempt at being a legitimate game. There are very few actual game mechanics, and it's not skill-based whatsoever.

It really is just a wholly transparent grab for your dollar. It's pretty damn offensive at this point, being the 3rd iteration of this design. Though it must be incredibly successful. I mean, they don't even try to hide it. Anyone with half a brain can see right through to the aggressive sales pushing.

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
I'd love to see an MK mobile game like the Tekken Card game. There's a lot of strategy in that I think