What's new

Mortal Kombat X Mobile Game

So I still have problems with some console to mobile unlocks. I can't unlock: Win 7 online test your luck matches, no matter what. I'm sure I've won at least 20 by now, but I still don't get those coins in the mobile game. I love playing mobile and I play it a lot, that's why I ask.

And I have to mention that I play mkx on pc, so yeah that might be the reason. But recently they fixed almost all mobile to pc and pc to mobile unlocks as well and I have like 98% unlocked in both categories. I just can't get that: Win 7 online test your luck matches challenge. I don't know whether this one is still glitched or am I doing anything wrong. Maybe it is meant that you have to win 7 matches in a row without losing, but I doubt that otherwise they would probably write it that way.

Never mind, anyone has the same problem??

chrisofrays

Fish can hear you thinkin just before you sneeze
So I still have problems with some console to mobile unlocks. I can't unlock: Win 7 online test your luck matches, no matter what. I'm sure I've won at least 20 by now, but I still don't get those coins in the mobile game. I love playing mobile and I play it a lot, that's why I ask.

And I have to mention that I play mkx on pc, so yeah that might be the reason. But recently they fixed almost all mobile to pc and pc to mobile unlocks as well and I have like 98% unlocked in both categories. I just can't get that: Win 7 online test your luck matches challenge. I don't know whether this one is still glitched or am I doing anything wrong. Maybe it is meant that you have to win 7 matches in a row without losing, but I doubt that otherwise they would probably write it that way.

Never mind, anyone has the same problem??
Same for me with certain ps4 unlocks. I still havent got the rewards on mobile .luckily ive finaly got all the skins so im not bothered

FallofSeraphs76

Beware of a sharp edged weapon,called human being
I love playing this game on my I phone but damn...I have never been able to Login to WB or sync up or Play Faction Wars..EVER!!! i have had this game since the day it came out in April...tried to login 1,000 times, spoke to WB tech support 20 times, email after email, instructions...nothing works. Downloaded 2 updates..still wont login and save to the cloud.
very dissapointing

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Ninja Mime Johnny is still not unlocked on the mobile to console for me. Grrrr

Also, in my search for help on fixing that, someone posted the maxed out stats for the the new cards. http://imgur.com/a/ljJSr Erron Black looks the best!

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Jason cards, can you enlighten me?
Jason is the latest character added to the MKX Mobile cast. He has two variations: Slasher and Unstoppable. There's three ways to get A Jason: As a Challenge Reward (Unstoppable), In a "limited edition" pack (Slasher) for 200 souls or reaching a top percentage (assuming) in Faction Wars (either one).

Unstoppable is ironically not as "unstoppable" as Slasher because Unstoppable only revives once while Slasher revives twice. Annoying to fight tbh.

GTDoffen

Meet your fate...
Really, has he been added on iphone? I am on the android version, and he has never been mentioned before just now. He was mentioned in the halloween gift. Thanks for the input :)

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Oh and don't forget the broken Klassic Scorpion and Klassic Sub-Zero!

Only available in a limited edition booster pack. Klassic Scorp's ability is that, at 80%, his spear now grabs the kombatant with the lowest health out even if they're not on the board and induces bleed. Klassic Sub-Zero's ability is that after reaching like 80% on his slide, you are able to chain a special combo up to six times.