What's new

Mortal Kombat X Mobile Game

Gegz

It's all in the game yo'
Still says "temporarily down for maintenance" for me. Are you on iOS or Android?
I'm on IOS. It was under maintenance for me when i've read a message on NeoGAF saying that the multiplayer was open. After a few reboots of the app, i was able to play.

The multiplayer stuff is just your team against teams from other players, no direct fight between 2 people. I'm grinding the first ladder (Only one fight)

If anybody with the mobile game unlocks could would share their WBID with me I would really appreciate it. I don't care for Injustice Scorpion all that much, but I would very much like the others. Namely Klassic Kitana. As an Android user they're still unavailable to me.

Mind you I'm not asking anybody to do this for me, I'm just saying that it WOULD be really cool, and that I would really appreciate it. And that I would log out of the WBID right away and not change the password like a dickwad.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Multiplayer ladders are working for me as well now.

Is anyone able to get war points?

Last edited:

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
So my game wont start anymore, after the Sub-Zero loading screen at the start the app just crashes. Has this happened to anyone else and have you found a fix?

Edit: I reinstalled the app and that fixed it for me. Your save is updated to the Cloud it seems so you can just beat the tutorial then sign back into your WBID account and you'll get all your progress back.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

I went to post this in the official thread, but it's been closed. :confused: But I'm downloading it for my Android right now and it weighs in at 1.1GB.

So, if you're still interested in it for whatever reason (it took so long that the "hype" is lost lololol), then you shouldn't have any issues downloading it.

Sorry if another thread for this was made already, but I can't seem to find anything other than the "official" announcement thread that's closed.

E

Eldriken

Can't even play it, keeps crashing after the first instructional fight.
I already deleted it because of how shitty it runs. Took forever to start up and then it took forever to load between fights/tutorials and all that. It was a waste of a 5 minute download. -.-

It was working fine on my Sony Xperia SP, until it crashed on the second fight of the first tower lol

This game looks good though, I hope they fix these problems.

E

Eldriken

Still says unavailable in my country (In the US):(
Weird. I'm in Florida and I downloaded it fine earlier. Have you tried it on the webpage through a browser instead of just the Google Play Store? I went through the store on my PC and it worked just fine.

AssassiN

Noob
I already deleted it because of how shitty it runs. Took forever to start up and then it took forever to load between fights/tutorials and all that. It was a waste of a 5 minute download. -.-
Encountered issues myself. It immediately asks me if I want to try to login or play offline, if I ask to login it will just keep on loading.
It crashed my phone when the game was booted and my phone went into lock screen => could not get out of lock screen.
And like I earlier posted, cannot get past the first fight. Guess the extra 2 weeks did not pay off. At this point I just want to borrow someone's WBID and unlock the skins.

Beach

La mejor playa
Any idea on how long it takes the cross platform rewards to show up? I've got 145,000 coins and injustice scorpion waiting for me!

I've had it since yesterday. Finally got Ninja Mime Johnny. I'm currently on the 3rd bracket of Battle Mode so I'm close to unlocking Farmer Jax.

Then gotta wait for an update that adds Multiplayer Ladders so I can work on Injustice Scorpion.

Klesk_1

RIP Grundy
choose the single battle, not the 3/5/7 ones. You're only awarded 1 win per ladder so it's not worth it (unless you're working towards xp/faction rewards every week)

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Just downloaded and played through the new map and tower.

Nuts!

The Liu Kang challenge is nice also.

However, I must say, the last battle of the last tower is damn near impossible.

Seriously I won't ever do it again. Lol