What's new

Mortal Kombat X Editions Announced

Sami

Noob
Wondering if the Goro pre-order is international or US only. Can't find a retailer in the UK which lists him as a pre-order bonus :/

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I was thinking this exactly. Injustice (and mk9 if I remember correctly) the season passes were 4 chars for the price of three. If that is the case then DLC chars will be 10 dollars a pop this time around instead of 5.
It also indicates you get...?# of skin packs... Maybe you get 2 or 3 full cast packs or a number of smaller ones... That would explain a price difference..

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
The real question is how much could I potentially resell those statues for when the editions are sold out?

Mst

Noob
Gonna wait until the DLC Characters are leaked to decide if the Kombat Pack is worth it or not. 30 for most likely 4 Characters is not a great deal to be honest.

khrome

Master of The Universe
Nooooo Khrome....better....BETTER. Say it with me...Scorpion is BEEETTTTEEEERRR than everyone else.

Scorpion Master Race...Over and Out.
lol I feel sorry for Scorpion because he has no family to carry on his legacy.

AugustAPC

Not For Sale
I need to know exactly what's going to be in the Kombat Pack.
It's $20 more expensive than Injustice's and MK9's season pass. There has to be some sort of justification.
I'm not interested in either of the collector's editions. They suck. Statues included with games are always poor quality. I'll stick with Sideshow Collectibles if I want an MK figure.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
I dont see anything special on any of the versions.... will just get the regular edition. day one ofc but will probably wait for Komplete edition.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I need to know exactly what's going to be in the Kombat Pack.
It's $20 more expensive than Injustice's and MK9's season pass. There has to be some sort of justification.
I'm going to go to give them the benefit of the doubt of including more than they're making it out to seem because the card lists three separate things: in their plural guest characters, klassic characters and skins.

I assume that spare 20$ will be for skin packs but maybe it'll also include additional characters like what happened in Injustice (with an attempt to keep it under wraps)?