What's new

Mortal Kombat X Editions Announced

Levaranoia

War God
Dam why does both mk9 and mkx has scorpion in a positive lite smfh. I know tthe following
1) boon loves him but mk9 had book ends and sub zero was setting owned . See below

2) injustice USA collectors edition had wonder women beating Batman ass.

Can I just get this.

Smfh I am buying one of these but j hate scorpion so much lol.
I find that subzero killing scorpion pic hilarious.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Australian (and probably New Zealand) exclusive Special Edish from JB Hi-Fi, doesn't cost much more than the standard edition. Was waiting for something like this to pop up.

• Mortal Kombat X Special Edition includes:
    • Mortal Kombat X game
    • 3D Embossed steel case
    • "Fight as Goro" download content
    • "Kollective" download content (which I'm assuming is the Cold War Scorpion skin)
https://www.jbhifi.com.au/games-consoles/platforms/ps4/mortal-kombat-x-special-edition/682081/

Last edited:

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Australian (and probably New Zealand) exclusive Special Edish from JB Hi-Fi, not much more than the standard edition. Was waiting for something like this to pop up.

• Mortal Kombat X Special Edition includes:
    • Mortal Kombat X game
    • 3D Embossed steel case
    • "Fight as Goro" download content
    • "Kollective" download content (which I'm assuming is the Cold War Scorpion skin)
https://www.jbhifi.com.au/games-consoles/platforms/ps4/mortal-kombat-x-special-edition/682081/
The Kollective content would be the MKKollective designed "Cold War" Scorpion skin, I believe. We haven't seen what that looks like yet.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Fuckin Sweet, little bummed about there being no stick. But a scorp statue is pretty sweet.

Who gives a shit about the price, the DLC characters could be 4 versions of Meat and I would still buy it,

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY NRS!!!!

Levaranoia

War God
Fuckin Sweet, little bummed about there being no stick. But a scorp statue is pretty sweet.

Who gives a shit about the price, the DLC characters could be 4 versions of Meat and I would still buy it,

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY NRS!!!!
4 different versions of meat lolol. That would be a bit too hardcore.

FOXSOLID

Noob
Scorpion>>>Sub-Zero

Actually...Scorpion>>>Mortal Kombat.

Scorpion haters...please continue crying.

Your tears sustain my soul.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I guess pre-release maining Scorpion was a good choice. Might get the $150 edition, doesn't seem worth it but oh well. Though, I wish one came with the PDP MKX controller. Hell, even a TE edition with a stick woulda been nice.

OBS|KH Rattlehead

Accessibility consultant for Mortal Kombat 1.
Grabbing both The Kollector's Eddition by Coarse for PS4 and the Limited edition for xbox1! Screw it! I'm going all out on this shit! I really don't buy any games other than fighting anyway, so what the hell.

FOXSOLID

Noob
Yellow is not a man's colour.
He wore it to mock Sub-Zero and now he wears gold sooo...what's your point?

He still shits all over the entire MK roster....including that non-existent turd of a character you've named yourself after.

khrome

Master of The Universe
He wore it to mock Sub-Zero and now he wears gold sooo...what's your point?

He still shits all over the entire MK roster....including that non-existent turd of a character you've named yourself after.
Scorpion is ugly, that's why he gets none.