What's new

Mortal Kombat Arcade Compilation

AC1984

Kaballin!
I was hanging out in the local mall and decided to go and check with GameStop for MK HD...they have a list next to the cash register for new games and MK HD was there with release date-11/17/2010...I explained the guy what happened with the whole pre-order crap before and he offered me a new pre-order but I was in a hurry for lunch.....IDK whats up anymore.

Skillz

Noob
^^ that is good news. Dammit..november already, why they giving us the silent treatment. *insert angry smiley*

hopefull news it is...

my question is the following: what happened to that fellow euro cat that supposedly had preordered MKK HD with a receipt showing a november 1st release ? He the only one playing the kollection all by his lonely self ?

LOL to bullshitters.

So Nov 10th and still nothing. I'm guessing it's pretty much the worst rumor I've ever heard. :( All my hopes and dreams, smashed to bits!

I would be surprised if this game is not real. I reckon they just got a bit ahead of themselves with dates etc. I do believe that this will come out at some point :)

I feel like I'm chasing the dangling carrot! I just want some developer to comfirm that it has a possibility of existing at some point in time. MK9 will have to suffice for now but I want the HD comp dammit!

X820

Noob
So 2 days before armageddon lol.

What I found to be strange is the release of basically 2 MK games, wich is rather weird and could possibly affect sales.

Anyway, no word from WB or Neatherrealm..

Either it's a hoax or to see IF there's interest in a HD project, like Capcom did.

AC1984

Kaballin!
Man I'd rather know that it will come in a few months than find out about being a part of "Do you want MK HD" survey. I'd be pissed if that's the case.

X820

Noob
Yeah a lot of people on these boards would be, but in the end there's little proof of this beeing actually real.

I mean, I was exited about this like anyone else, more so then over the release of MK9 but with no press release or nothing similar I give up.

AC1984

Kaballin!
True but as X820 says, if this is some sort of survey to see the reaction of such a game,then its not gonna come out soon at all.

woulda just been easier to ask the community. send emails to all the forums and people who show up on the MKvDC/MK2/UMK3 servers.

Noob
I am officially branding this:

Mortal Kombat HD Arcade Kollection: Vaporware with McFail Sauce

Release date: February 31st, Two Thousand and E-never
Bogus or Not Bogus: Based on all accounts, with merchants online and offline adding and immediately removing the listing, this game is most likely a bogus rumor.

9.95 said:
I am officially branding this:

Mortal Kombat HD Arcade Kollection: Vaporware with McFail Sauce

Release date: February 31st, Two Thousand and E-never
Bogus or Not Bogus: Based on all accounts, with merchants online and offline adding and immediately removing the listing, this game is most likely a bogus rumor.
this sounds about right :( :dreams destroyed:

AC1984

Kaballin!
That does it!!! Just received a phone call from a Gamestop operator saying that Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection has been canceled!!!!

X820

Noob
AC1984 said:
That does it!!! Just received a phone call from a Gamestop operator saying that Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection has been canceled!!!!
Who would have thought!!!

Would be nice though if those F*ckers woudl actually include MKHD with MK9 or something lol...

Let's get hyped again :D

Sushi

Noob
Mk HD collection for ps3...

been a min before i visited this great place to be. :laugh:
a lil excited bout the HD kollection bout to be released... or is it already out?? any words on this remake yet?? hope its not disappointing cuz i am getting on the ps3 once again when this comes out. Hope to see you all soon on ps3... gonna be tough to get my ass handed to me once again. :p

Mk HD collection for ps3...

I think someone else on this site has received a call from gamestop saying that their pre-order has been cancelled as the game has been cancelled.

I like to believe that the game it self hasn't been cancelled but the news of it had just been released too early.

I'm afraid no MK HD coming soon :(

EDIT: Just found this stating a March release.

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8298272

To add confusion further more the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time HD was realeased on the PSN today. Wasn't that also rumored at the same time the HD Kollection was rumored?

Guys, I just got a pre-release copy of this game. They took out MK2 and MK3, it's just MK1 now. Also the MK9 demo is garbage. It only lets you play as Johnny Cage.