What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Reveal Trailer

Comments

Rambo is the only one I care about. This KP overall feels underwhelming, should've had a few more guests imo.
If I had to guess, and it's only a guess... I would say the pre-Covid plan would have been for these three (or whoever may have originally had these spots) and the Aftermath three to be the entire Kombat Pack 2.

get this scene in full

man first blood was such a different movie than the other ones heh
First Blood was a lot more genuine and John Rambo was more of a character. It was sad.

I think the second was fine, the third was insane, I liked the fourth quite a bit, and I am mixed on the last one. I think 4 ended his story well, he didn't deserve what happened to him in 5, but the last action sequence was extremely satisfying him shredding those POS cartel members.

man i kinda wished i could port my pc-data profil to ps5. (basically cross-safe)
i want to buy a ps5 next year
i dont think we finally see also pc in the crossplay cycle, sadly (i feel there is a huge force in the background that dont want this to happen, like sony himself for example ...)
i for sure wont start from zero, unlocking all brutals,krypt,towers + KL stuff is a lot of time and some are not possible anymore

Reusing assets can be considered lazy but...
There's so much from the krypt they can turn into a stage plus unused stuff from storymode like subway its criminal its not in the game

WHERES MK1 SHRINE STAGE, ITS LITERALLY SITTING IN THE KRYPT WAITING TO BE USED

Would absolutely love this. There's already an easily-included stage fatality available if they use the Krypt version of the shrine stage, too. Just decapitate and stick their head on one of the display spikes just like Krypt guy does.