What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Reveal Trailer

Comments

That. That right the hell there.

I WANT to be super excited. I really really do. I am very, very happy Mileena and Rain are coming back, and I would also will be playing Rambo if he isn't designed like a fucking slowly walking food truck with guns like every other guest in this game except Joker has been...but I need to know about the game itself and whether anything is going to change at all. For me myself, they could literally make this the second Armageddon and add 20 more characters for all the good it would do to change how stale the formula is. Jacqui is still completely uninspiring to fight. Strike-Throw-KB is still boring as hell. Ranked still doesn't have a wifi filter. Variations are still more hindrance than help for a lot of characters. And if I'm a hater for wanting my game to have any sort of depth beyond whether or not I'm gonna poke into Throw or D3 into long disjointed safe normal, or not wanting my entire online experience to be degraded because the shitty wifi casuals won't be able to get games or KL gear if people have the option not to accept their challenge, so be it.

Everyone looks great.
Happy feelings all around.
The game is not dead and we may be getting that rumored last expansion before it's over, so I can finally go to Chaosrealm.
It's a great day.
Right? Right.

Now, how is the game is going to change enough to make this worth more money on top of the $40 you just charged everyone for Aftermath?
Inquiring minds would like to know.
Yah I'd like them to redesign the whole gameplay really heh...and that's basically what you are looking for I believe.
but it's not gonna happen.

I wanna know more details about this Ultimate thing tho....what's the price of the pack? Are there more skin packs in it? No new stages? I wanted stage fatalities for every stage...
They need to give some details....

The 3 characters are cool....tho i guess folks were expecting more than 3 too...

I figure it's gonna be...25 bucks i guess? Unless they feeling really strong lol...

I will also add that it seems like Mileena should have a bit more suggestive costume....maybe her alternate is. Since she's supposed to be all seductive and stuff.
Her default ain't bad....it just needs to be a bit smaller.

I also firmly believe she should have been given Sindel's bust despite being a Kitana clone, she doesn't have to be just like Kitana after all... :D

I've seen this movie like 10 times and this scene always gets me
Yah Stallone had acting chops going on. It's kinda like Sean Connery when he had a role where it called for acting...see for instance the Offence or the Hill.

Incidentally in First Blood early in the film when Rambo falls onto some tree branches from on high he yells and lets out a "Jesus!" that was not acting in that scene because he really broke his ribs :eek:
Rambo of course was fine :p

Rambo is the only one I care about. This KP overall feels underwhelming, should've had a few more guests imo.
Are you serious? If so, you are part of the problem. If it weren't for people like you, we'd have actual MK characters in MK games like Sareena, Reptile, Smoke, Cyrax, Reiko, and Havik. Now we get garbage like Spawn, Robocop, and people riding **** for a glimpse of Ash (for whatever fucking reason) while there are so many MK characters that should have made this roster.

I will also add that it seems like Mileena should have a bit more suggestive costume....maybe her alternate is. Since she's supposed to be all seductive and stuff.
Her default ain't bad....it just needs to be a bit smaller.

I also firmly believe she should have been given Sindel's bust despite being a Kitana clone, she doesn't have to be just like Kitana after all... :D

View attachment 17569
I'm not interested in sexying her up just because. She has spent most of her existence being wrapped in tissue because horny boys play MK.

She was one of my 3 played characters in MKX because in that game she was so damn cool I had to use her. She didn't come off like a masturbation fantasy. She was powerful, mature and strong. She was sexy too, but because she wanted to be, and because it suited her. Not because ILikeBoobz was doing her character model.

I'm not totally sure what I think about her here. She seems kind of just there. The outfit seems kind of like something a 15 year old would think was cool at the far end of the 80's or something.

There is no way it will be her only look, so I'm sure there will be something I do like in there at some point.

I'm not interested in sexying her up just because. She has spent most of her existence being wrapped in tissue because horny boys play MK.

She was one of my 3 played characters in MKX because in that game she was so damn cool I had to use her. She didn't come off like a masturbation fantasy. She was powerful, mature and strong. She was sexy too, but because she wanted to be, and because it suited her. Not because ILikeBoobz was doing her character model.

I'm not totally sure what I think about her here. She seems kind of just there. The outfit seems kind of like something a 15 year old would think was cool at the far end of the 80's or something.

There is no way it will be her only look, so I'm sure there will be something I do like in there at some point.
well she don't gotta be like almost nude like in MK9 with the wrappings heh but something just a tad more....like eh, maybe a midriff.

Are you serious? If so, you are part of the problem. If it weren't for people like you, we'd have actual MK characters in MK games like Sareena, Reptile, Smoke, Cyrax, Reiko, and Havik. Now we get garbage like Spawn, Robocop, and people riding **** for a glimpse of Ash (for whatever fucking reason) while there are so many MK characters that should have made this roster.

He's a problem because he wants characters he likes? Isn't that the fucking point of requesting characters? NRS is the one who gave us guest characters in the first place.

That dude is nuts. Large group of people have been requesting Spawn join in on MK for years and years. Just because a character joins that isn't what you like, doesn't mean that other people haven't been wanting to see that character in the game.

Why is it so hard for grown men to grasp that an entire fan base should not be spited because of a vocal minority on Twitter? 90% of the obsessive stans that were harassing Ed are Gen Z twinks who didn’t know who Mileena was until MKX and really, really don’t speak on behalf of the entire community. Far more insufferable to see people genuinely bitter over her inclusion because they’re that hateful.

He's a problem because he wants characters he likes? Isn't that the fucking point of requesting characters? NRS is the one who gave us guest characters in the first place.
I like Rambo. I like Spawn. I like the Joker. But I never requested for them to be in MK, Street Fighter, or any other game they didn't belong in. They don't belong. This game is called MORTAL KOMBAT and has close to what, 60 characters total? Perhaps more? Out of which a big chunk never sees the light of day with each new game because nowadays its a new "standard" to prioritize guest characters since MK has become this guest-fest playground and everyone is OK with it. So I should just accept this new "standard" and shut up about it? Nope.

Stating that a MK reveal is underwhelming because 2 out of 3 characters are MK characters and it only contains one guest is pretty fucking dumb imo, so yes. I see people like this as a problem to MK.

I like Rambo. I like Spawn. I like the Joker. But I never requested for them to be in MK, Street Fighter, or any other game they didn't belong in. They don't belong. This game is called MORTAL KOMBAT and has close to what, 60 characters total? Perhaps more? Out of which a big chunk never sees the light of day with each new game because nowadays its a new "standard" to prioritize guest characters since MK has become this guest-fest playground and everyone is OK with it. So I should just accept this new "standard" and shut up about it? Nope.

Stating that a MK reveal is underwhelming because 2 out of 3 characters are MK characters and it only contains one guest is pretty fucking dumb imo, so yes. I see people like this as a problem to MK.
Which makes no sense considering how MK started. With references to these characters. Terminator, Ghost Rider, Bruce Lee, JCVD, Big Trouble Little China.

If you would've told the MK team all those years ago that eventually they'd have Rambo, Terminator, Predator etc in their games they'd be stoked. The whole foundation of MK was all these wild characters coming together