What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Officially Announced at the 2018 VGA

Thingy

Retired account
Words really can not express my hype for MK11, so I will not even try.

I really hope I get to finally play Nightwolf again. I know the odds are against that happening, sadly.

Last edited:

Aramonde

Noob
OMFG!!! IM SO FUCKING HAPPY!!! ITS COMING OUT IN APRIL TOO!

Phew okay so about the trailer

Terrible mumble rap song NRS why do you have to put rap with your reveal trailers?! Kills the mood, whatever I'm just happy we got an announcement.

I think the lady at the end was the lady in Jade's ladder ending and she'll be the person who bringing the timelines together.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
yeah, yeah !!! finalyy, the waiting is over, thank you very much NRS and Ed Boon !! it has begun !! oh my god , fuch yeah ! :D

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I AM ON THE HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
OMFG!!! IM SO FUCKING HAPPY!!! ITS COMING OUT IN APRIL TOO!

Phew okay so about the trailer

Terrible mumble rap song NRS why do you have to put rap with your reveal trailers?! Kills the mood, whatever I'm just happy we got an announcement.

I think the lady at the end was the lady in Jade's ladder ending and she'll be the person who bringing the timelines together.
The woman in Jade's ending did not look like this woman, unless they've just decided to redesign from the ground up. Which I'd be fine with, but as it stands this lady doesn't look like that one.

Really excited about this! Hoping that Sindel, Tanya, and Jade are all in, and I wouldn't mind seeing a revamped Sheeva either if Goro isn't returning. Prayers up for Mileena -- maybe DLC? She seems too popular to just leave out.

This leak is looking super legit: http://uupload.ir/files/8hma_asd.png

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
This makes me so happy. Looking forward to seeing what they have in store. As long as they're bringing back Cassie, I'm sure I'll be happy.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Trailer was disappointing tbh. The game coming out so soon is great though, and also in all platforms and with closed beta. Wow!