What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Officially Announced at the 2018 VGA

TamedLizard

Buff George
I'm not playing this game if shang tsung doesn't make the cut. Nah, just kidding, I'm playing it. Please let there be shang tsung
IF we want to lend the leaks more credibility after last night, I got money on Kotal throwing Ermac under the bus to resurrect him.

Trailer was beautiful. Game is going to look so incredible on UE4. Thought it was interesting there wasn't an xray in the trailer, but they still had the slow motion presentation of one, so maybe they've been tweaked to be more fluid in game?

Either way, I'm stoked and did not expect a release so soon.

The fate of the realms will be decided as it should be...in MORTAL KOMBAT!

Sazbak

Noob
Guys, don't forget that as soon as MK 11 gets released start writing "MK11 is old news. Where is Injustice 3?"
type of comments in the sidebar.

I'm also expecting carefully constructed tier lists to appear on day 1 before noon.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
First impressions:

• i am super hype for the game
  • the music in the trailer is terrible, it really takes away from the experience for me
  • not a fan of Shao Khan returning, how many times has this guy been defeated already?! I would much rather have the Dragon King, or somebody new, as the main villain. Of course, we don't know yet what his role in the game is, but still...
  • i am kind of tired of Scorpion kicking the crap of somebody in the opening trailer (or main menu) for a new MK game. Can we have somebody else take the upper hand for once?
  • looks like Raiden has the Injustice 2 face, which i didn't like all that much. The one from MKX was much better. Bring that one back NRS.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Can't wait to see actual gameplay! Hope they do those weekly character reveal / breakdowns again
I don’t hope they break down every character. Just like 4 or so. I think it takes away from the excitement of booting up the game for the first when you’ve already seen every character and their move set.