What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Officially Announced at the 2018 VGA

Trailer is very reminiscent of the MKX reveal... Similar music/tone/style. Not a bad thing, just what thought when i first watched it.

I'm going to guess that lots of blood is a big feature of the new X-rays.

Props to the NRS team... had some people going with the "people worked out a pattern in NRS games releases, so we're changing things" when all they did was change the reveal date! And no major leaks prior!

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Yeah y'all go be day 1 shao khan mains and leave Lord Raiden to me and the other 3 on the forum. No bandwagoning plz, just stay over there, don't come over here.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I'm hype a f tight now, but how are you gonna put dlc in the reveal trailer for the game? That's some sfxt nonsense.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
APRIL!? WE'RE GOING TO BE GETTING CHARACTER REVEALS GALORE.
You know, that might've been their plan from the start. With the previous games we always had this long-ass boring period with absolutely no new info whatsoever during the pre-release days. Now with MK11's release being this close they don't have to hold on to any information and can dump it all in a very nice, constant stream of announcements.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Man, it’s been a long time since I been in this place, feels nostalgic.

Anyway.

Daddy Shao is hype, but those cowards better put a Shokan in the main roster I swear to god.

Also I hope Tremor shows up, was kinda disappointed with how they made Skarlet for 9 and then she wasn’t even acknowledged in X. Hate to see that happen again.