What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Officially Announced at the 2018 VGA

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
OMG so epic!!! Though let's all agree, that overall outcome would never happen!!! Then again, both Raiden and Scorp are immortal technically lol But anyway that trailer. Man, so happy it's being released on switch. Where all those naysayers now eh? lol I knew NRS wouldn't let me down with a switch MK at some point! Man 2019 between MK 11, new Child's Play reboot and TV series and IT part 2 and Shazam, so looking forward to next year already!

Just please, this time please for the love of God make Fujin playable!!

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
So now that I did all the posts and can process everything: so it looks like weapon styles are back? Alongside that past variation leak. That looked like a brutality Raiden pulled off, and I'm wondering if the other Scorpion coming in was supposed to be a tag team thing? A lot to take in
If the leaks were true then yeah tag team and maybe a weapons variation variation to some degree kinda like MKDA or MKD.

Maybe different costumes means different variations.

All I know is April can't come soon enough.

Sent from my Silicon Valley North Waterloo using Test Your Might mobile app

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
So now that I did all the posts and can process everything: so it looks like weapon styles are back? Alongside that past variation leak. That looked like a brutality Raiden pulled off, and I'm wondering if the other Scorpion coming in was supposed to be a tag team thing? A lot to take in
My brain did a thing.
Are you telling me that we can potentially tag team, with the same character?
Scorpion getting his shit kicked in?
Raiden getting destroyed by old school Scorpion?
I've heard that there's a separate chord,
That David Played and it pleased the Lord,
But you aren't really into music, are you?
Well it goes like this, the forth, the fifth,
The minor fall and the major lift,
The baffled composing Hallelujah!

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
So here's the leak that was probably legit:

4Chan Leak: Reveal in VGA It will have 4 years of dev cycle (1 year concept 3 year full development) longest to date. Concepting actually even started while making MK X. They were always thought back to back games in terms of story It has proper adventure mode , new version of Shaolin Monks type of gameplay. pretty big deal , you can play and customize your character in this mode,lots of items for customize weapons etc shit too. Also boxes (daily, buyable etc..) Adventure mode is information player co-op , online or single. drop in drop out Story mode and adventure are different both are included. story mode is normal NRS game style. Story evolve about 3 main character Punishing raiden ; hes now punishing anyone trying to even dare to attack earthrealm Emperor liu kang and empress kitana ; preparing army and trying to find something of stone left from ages of those deity gods in MK universe(cant remember names elder god or something) Shang Tsung and Reiko they made deal with Kotal Kahn to protect and rule outworld security , reiko has it’s own agenda though gets killed middle of it. Uses UE4 instead of UE3 like all other games of NRS Animation cancel its actually not a.cancel but something of pseudo of it. Much as you can expect from a western company i guess looks infinitely better than MKX in terms of animations. Something similar to UMK. Fujin is playable character Johnny cage,goro,sonya,kano,baraka,mileena,ferratorr %100 not playable

WHICH FUCKING MEANS THAT SHAOLIN MONKS 2 MODE COULD BE REAL

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
So here's the leak that was probably legit:

4Chan Leak: Reveal in VGA It will have 4 years of dev cycle (1 year concept 3 year full development) longest to date. Concepting actually even started while making MK X. They were always thought back to back games in terms of story It has proper adventure mode , new version of Shaolin Monks type of gameplay. pretty big deal , you can play and customize your character in this mode,lots of items for customize weapons etc shit too. Also boxes (daily, buyable etc..) Adventure mode is information player co-op , online or single. drop in drop out Story mode and adventure are different both are included. story mode is normal NRS game style. Story evolve about 3 main character Punishing raiden ; hes now punishing anyone trying to even dare to attack earthrealm Emperor liu kang and empress kitana ; preparing army and trying to find something of stone left from ages of those deity gods in MK universe(cant remember names elder god or something) Shang Tsung and Reiko they made deal with Kotal Kahn to protect and rule outworld security , reiko has it’s own agenda though gets killed middle of it. Uses UE4 instead of UE3 like all other games of NRS Animation cancel its actually not a.cancel but something of pseudo of it. Much as you can expect from a western company i guess looks infinitely better than MKX in terms of animations. Something similar to UMK. Fujin is playable character Johnny cage,goro,sonya,kano,baraka,mileena,ferratorr %100 not playable

WHICH FUCKING MEANS THAT SHAOLIN MONKS 2 MODE COULD BE REAL
http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/441105889/im-qa-tester-for-mk11-ask-me-anything

It should be noted the leaker said NO variations: "No variations, stamina works like mk3. That stupid running animation is fixed. Turn button replaced with run button l2.

Hsu hao is not playable."

Going off the official youtube video description, there are variations "The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own. "

This leak might be bogus still, just a warning. Might have been a lucky guess passed off as a leak.