What's new

Mortal Kombat 11: Kronika will not be a playable character

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
*sigh*
Are you really going to try and stir some shit about this? It's such an unnecessary and old argument. There's absolutely no need to throw that brick.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Because politics should stay the fuck away from everything that isn't politics, but lately self-entitled americans (from both sides) are forgetting that.
You really went and took an innocent comment that I made and turned it into something.

I was just saying it'd be cool to have a black female character be announced during this month. Because, to my knowledge, she's been black/dark-skinned. Y'all don't need to take it to that level. Chill tf out.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
You really went and took an innocent comment that I made and turned it into something.

I was just saying it'd be cool to have a black female character be announced during this month. Because, to my knowledge, she's been black/dark-skinned. Y'all don't need to take it to that level. Chill tf out.
You do realize that you are the one who asked, yes?

xXRagingFlameXx

You do realize that you are the one who asked, yes?
You could've left well enough alone, or worded that entire thing differently idk.

But I'm cutting this convo short cause we don't need that energy in this thread. This thread is for bald bitch tea only

Unless Jade's getting that wig snatched we're over it. Mwah.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
You could've left well enough alone, or worded that entire thing differently idk.

But I'm cutting this convo short cause we don't need that energy in this thread. This thread is for bald bitch tea only

Unless Jade's getting that wig snatched we're over it. Mwah.
Sorry boo. Jade isn't a hair hat wearing mutt. That's bae

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I want Jade in too, but I don't mind new characters coming in to freshen things up a bit.

But, let's be honest....if they don't reveal Jade during Black History Month I'm gonna be pressed.
Like I said, I don't mind new characters getting a shot. I just don't want limited spots to end up preventing jade's inclusion.

xXRagingFlameXx

Bruh, so does Kabal count?

I refuse to acknowledge that bald sub-zero exists.

Of course. The Bald Army needs as many warriors as it can muster. As long as Kabal doesn't have his whack ass pigtails.

Freddy Krueger can join the fight from the dream realm!!

Because she's bald? Remove yourself from the whole konversation. There's room for females.

Wait til we see possible gameplay for her before passing judgement. We should be happy different women are being in or that we have a female boss at all.
It’s not just becuase she’s bald girl...I was being facetious. I love her as a boss already. But I don’t want her.